Advanced PrestaShop eBay Connector : Advanced PrestaShop eBay Connector module help admin to synchronize ebay with their prestashop store. This module is based on admin requirement. In Configuration tab, task bar and suitable tabs will help admin to manage the sequence of task.
IMPORTANT NOTE – As per the release of Prestashop V1.7 from 4 November 2016, we are working on making all the Marketplace addons and all the Prestashop modules to be compatible with the new version. So all the Prestashop module purchased after 4 November 2016, will get the updated version of the module once available.
- Import only fixed price ebay items to prestashop
- Import ebay orders to prestashop but vice versa is not possible
- If new products added on ebay after synchronization ebay products to prestashop, you can update synchronization, only new product will add after update sync.
- Add prestashop products to ebay
- You can manually map ebay product to prestashop, if your products available on both ebay and prestashop.
- Quantity will update on prestashop when product revise on ebay
- When product quantity update on prestashop either by editing product or after order product, it will update to ebay
- Quantity will update on prestashop when the item sell on ebay
- eBay orders will be added in prestashop on every hours using cron job depends on admin.
- Link to view ebay item page in prestashop after import item in prestashop.
- CRON Url to update prestashop item from eBay
- Synch from Prestashop to eBay OR eBay to Prestashop without changing Case in module configuration.
- Revise every single item from prestashop to eBay (limited) OR eBay to prestashop.
- Enable/disable the real time synchronization
- Enable/disable the real time synchronization of ebay products on prestashop.
- Enable/disable the real time synchronization of product quantity on prestashop or item order on ebay.
- Enable/disable the real time synchronization of ebay orders on prestashop.
- Enable/disable the real time synchronization of prestashop product quantity on ebay.
- Admin can increase/decrease the price of prestashop product on ebay.
- Admin can select either prestashop full or short description will display on ebay while adding item from prestashop to ebay.
- Admin can configure the setting for ebay store categories
- Admin can import ebay products using either ebay default category or ebay custom category.
- Admin can import ebay products assigned to “other” category on ebay store using either “other” category or ebay default category.
- Update quantity/price Prestashop to eBay with variation products.
- Update tracking number to eBay when tracking number updated in Prestashop.
- Added EAN number on eBay for variation products.
Go to the back office->modules->add a new module
upload zip file of ebay connector module
simply search ebay connector in the search box then install the module
Configuring the Module
After successful installation of ebay prestashop connector module, admin has to configure the module.
Go to the ebay-> configuration tab
While configuring the module admin has to fill API keys.
Admin has to generate API keys.
Go to https://go.developer.ebay.com/ and register
After login on this site you can get the api keys,
For Ebay Authentication Token:-
Click on user token
In this way admin will get API keys for configuring the module.
After successful configuration of module, admin will be redirected to the case tab.
Here admin has to select the case according to the requirement:-
Case 1: (Ebay to Prestashop) Admin have shop on eBay and a blank Prestashop (No products, No category) and admin want to import all eBay Products to PrestaShop.
Case 2: (Ebay to Prestashop) Admin have shop on eBay and also a running shop on Prestashop and admin want to import all eBay Products to PrestaShop.
Case 3: (Prestashop to Ebay)Admin have a blank shop on eBay and a running shop on Prestashop and admin want to add all or selected Prestashop products to eBay
NOTE :Admin can select only one case from the above for one installation.
According to case admin will get task tab and can follow the task tab to complete the process.
After selecting case 1, admin will be redirected to description template settings.
Admin has to set description template settings.
In next step admin has to import ebay products to their prestashop store.
Or admin can also go to ebay->synch product tab to import products anytime.
Note:- Admin can revise details for products directly from ‘synch tab’ –
Revise on ebay- Admin can only revise the title, price and quantity on ebay.
Revise on prestashop- Admin can revise every detail on prestashop.
After the import of ebay products to prestashop, admin will follow the sequence to complete the configuration of case 1.
After selection of case 2, admin will again redirected to description template tab. After saving details admin has to download ebay category.
Download eBay Category, Go to ebay->configuration->download tab.
Map the similar categories first using Map Categories Tab.
And then import products using Map Products Tab
To import order from eBay, admin has to download ebay shipping methods firstly.
Before importing order from eBay admin has to Map Shipping and Map Payment,then only admin can import orders from ebay.
Go to ebay->map shipping tab
Click on ‘mapping complete’ button if admin have mapped all shipping methods.
Admin will be redirect to payment mapping page.
Otherwise, Go to ebay->map payment tab and click on map payment button,
Map all prestashop payment. If all payment have been mapped, click on mapping complete then admin will be redirect to map order page.
Otherwise, Go on ebay->map order tab and click on import order button.
Admin can select number of days, within which buyer has to download the file attached to product.
After selecting case 3, admin will again be redirected to the description template tab.
After saving the details, admin has to download categories and shipping of ebay.
Then admin will set the policy settings.
Map categories, features shipping and payment methods.
Go to ebay->map features tab and click on map features button.
Admin has to select mapped categories, then will select category specifics and map this to prestashop features.
If any required category specifics which is star marked, then these category are required to map and must be assigned to all prestashop products associated with this mapped category before adding to eBay.
After mapping all details you can proceed to synch products to ebay using map products tab
Admin can select action as only selected prestashop products or for all prestashop products synchronized to ebay and click on ‘Start adding product to ebay’.
Admin can set mail notification and real time configuration, once any case is configured.
Go to mail notification and real time update tab.
- If real time notification will not work for import order from ebay, admin can add order from ebay by CRON job for every hour. Set following URL to CRON tab. Before setting CRON, please disable the real time notification for order import.
Url- 0 * * * * curl “http://192.168.1.223/~dheeraj/ps1611_priyanka/modules/ebayconnector/addEbayOrders_CRON.php”
- If real time notification will not work for update item in prestashop from ebay, admin can update item in prestashop from ebay by CRON job for every hour. Set following URL to CRON tab. Before setting CRON please disable the real time notification for revise item from ebay.
Url- 0 * * * * curl “http://192.168.1.223/~dheeraj/ps1611_priyanka/modules/ebayconnector/updatePrestaProducts_CRON.php”
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org