WordPress WooCommerce Salesforce Connector:
This magnificent extension is integration between WooCommerce and Salesforce platform. It is the next generation extension enhancing the features of e-commerce and CRM. WooCommerce content is being synchronized with Salesforce to give a brand new picture to the concept of B2B and B2C deals, synchronization of Users, Bi-directional synchronization for Categories & Products with Real-time orders sync are available. The idea behind the concept is to increase data integrity, maintain proper inventory of stock, real-time order generation, provide brilliant customer care services and much more.
- It gives the concept of “Service-first” approach.
- Acts as a bridge between WooCommerce and Salesforce.
- Lightning features supported and provide you interactive design with a brilliant user interface.
- Can process bulk data synchronization from WooCommerce to Salesforce and vice-versa.
- Option to Map Woocommerce Order Status to Salesforce Order Status and/or Opportunity stages
- Option to check the Custom error and success message logging while import or export of Sobjects
- Provided feature to Map individual Tax rates to Salesforce fields when syncing orders from Woocommerce to Salesforce
- Option to sync WooCommerce users as Business or Person account in Salesforce.
- Option to add and reset the previous mapping
- User can navigate to the salesforce by clicking the order Id at the salesforce end.
- Option to enable or disable the Real-Time synchronization of Order and users from woocommerce to salesforce.
- Manual synchronization of WooCommerce Products/Categories to Salesforce.
- Automatic synchronization of orders from WooCommerce to Salesforce at checkout.
- Manual Field Mapping features for Products, Users, and Orders.
- Sync Product/Category image only as an attachment to Salesforce.
- Sync Products Price based on selected price book.
- Fully based on REST API using OAuth2.0 of Salesforce to provide easy, fast and secure set-up for the user.
Note: In the REST API functionality user would not need to generate the WSDL file and the Security Token.
For more details about Plans with features & Pricing: Click here
Once you install “eShopSync For WooCommerce” from AppExchange. Go through the links mentioned below to update the required settings.
Update Field Accessibility: Learn to update field accessibility
Woocommerce Company ? Read More
If you want to avail Salesforce Lightning experience, you need to register your domain first.
Domain Registration: How to Register Domain in Salesforce
How do I find my Salesforce Security Token: Check Steps Here
How to Configure
WooCommerce Salesforce Connector Configuration
Go to Plugins | Add new as shown below in snapshot.
You did not need to enter the Salesforce Org Credentials. It would fetch from the browserUser can Refresh the connection ,disconnect the account & reset the mapping and delete the logs from these tabsUser can Refresh the connection ,disconnect the account & reset the mapping and delete the logs from these tabs
If you have upgraded the plugin , Click on Migrate data to sync the existing data at woocommerce end .
You can Refresh the connection ,disconnect the account & reset the mapping and delete the logs from these tabs
Go through the screenshot to configure the connector properly.
By clicking on the Categories ID user would redirect to the salesforce categories detail section.
Click “Synchronize Categories” to import, export and synchronize categories as shown below in snapshot.
Click on Import options & Select the batch size while syncing the Products
By clicking on the Product ID, user would redirect to the salesforce product detail section.
Click “Synchronize Products” to import, export and synchronize products as shown below in snapshot.
By clicking on the Users ID, user would redirect to the salesforce contact detail section.
Click “Synchronize Orders” to synchronize the Orders as shown below in snapshot.
Click “Synchronize Orders” to synchronize the orders as shown below in snapshot.
By clicking on the order Id user would redirect to the salesforce order detail section.
Contact Field Mapping
For the Custom field Mapping, users have to mapp the meta fields of woocommerce with the salesforce custom fields and by make it activate user would able to get the at the specific fields information at the salesforce end once it was synchronized.
Similarly, you can proceed for the Product and order field mapping.
Product Field Mapping
Order & Opportunity Field Mapping
Click here to set the Woocommerce Opportunity Status to Salesforce Opportunity Status
Click here to set the Woocommerce Order Status to Salesforce Order Status
Woocommerce Salesforce Classic view
Once you assign the permission set to users. It would extend the user functional access.
1. Go to Setup | Manage Users |Permission Sets | Select the concerned permission set
2. Click on Manage assignments to add Permission Set.
3. Add the specific User who will be connected to the WooCommerce instance so that he would access the settings and permission required to use the Application.
Go through the screenshots mentioned below to update the field accessibility.
- Go to Setup | Customize | Accounts | Fields | Check Custom fields created by eShopSync for Woocommerce
- Click on Field Label | View Field Accessibility | Next to System Admin, Click Hidden
- Check Mark both boxes shown below
Woocommerce Salesforce Lightning view
First, you need to register your domain prior exploring it in Lightning view. Click here to get the configuration steps “ How to register your domain in Salesforce”.
Once you get registered, then you need to verify the WooCommerce related tabs should default on. Follow the steps mentioned below for further configuration steps.
1. Go to Setup | Manage Users | Profiles | Select the concerned Profile
2. Under Custom Tab settings, verify the eShopSync for WooCommerce Tabs should default on.
If they aren’t, click on “ Edit “ and select default on from the drop-down for all the corresponding tabs and click Save.
3. Click on your name, from the drop-down, Select “ Switch to Lightning Experience “
4. Getting start with the Page View
5. Customers Page View
6. Products Page View
7. Orders Page View
WooCommerce Salesforce1 Mobile Configuration
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the best way to test purchased connector file?
Answer: Data integrity is the main area of concern, we would recommend to install and test the connector sync features in Development site first by establishing the connection with Salesforce Sandbox. Upon successful testing, you may proceed to install the connector in Live site and Salesforce Production environment.
Question: What are the benefits of purchasing the connector along with Installation fees?
Answer: Purchasing connector along with Installation fees, just brings you into a comfort zone where you just need to share required details to initiate the installation process. Our concerned team will effectively proceed with the installation process as soon we get complete details.
Your trust and satisfaction are highly important to us so your data will be completely secured.
Question: What will be covered by Installation fees?
Answer: We will install and setup Connector at WooCommerce end and get things ready to go situation for you. Installation of eShopSync For WooCommerce as well, in case it is not installed at Salesforce end.
We will sync a test record on each object to make sure that synchronization is working fine. Further, you may proceed with synchronization on your own.
Question: What are the required details mandatory to share for Installation procedure?
Answer: You must need to share following details to proceed with installation and setup of connector:
- Would be preferable to install in Development site first in connection with Salesforce Sandbox, so create a Dev site and share the details accordingly.
- WooCommerce Admin URL of the concerned site with login credentials.
- Salesforce login credentials
- SFTP/FTP Details such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password.
NOTE: Mandatory to share SFTP/FTP details and all of the concerned site such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password if we experience any issue while connector installation due to any plugin confliction. SFTP/FTP details must be shared if required for installation or Support.
Question: What are the conditions to pay Installation fees?
Answer: If you are stuck and having trouble while proceeding with configuration then you need to pay Installation fees along with required details to install and setup the connector properly.
NOTE: We have already provided help links and video tutorials to install and setup the connector.
Question: When you can avail benefits of free support?
Answer: Free support comes in the picture once the connector is installed and configured properly. If there is any issue while connector installation then it will fall under Installation process and will be treated as per Installation procedure.
In case, you have not paid the installation fees and want support to install and configure the connector then you need to pay the installation fees and must share the required details to initiate Connector installation procedure.
Question: What will be covered under Free 3 months of support availed with connector purchase?
Answer: Post successful connector installation and configuration, if you are experiencing any issue while data synchronization that would fall under free support.
You may find steps to resolve the issue under Frequently Asked Questions section as per error received. Else, you may create a ticket on the link mentioned under Support section with steps to reproduce and provide all required login details.
Question: How many Salesforce User is allocated eShopSync For WooCommerce module license?
Answer: By default, only 1 Salesforce User is allocated module license per Org. Additional module license is chargeable. Feel free to contact us to get more licenses (One-time payment only).
Question: What are the details mandatory to be shared to debug the issue?
Answer: You must need to share following details to investigate the issue:
- WooCommerce Admin URL of the concerned site with login credentials.
- SFTP/FTP Details such as Host Name, Port, Username, Password.
- Salesforce login credentials. Or, you may grant login access for Salesforce as well: How to Grant Login Access
NOTE: Mandatory to share SFTP/FTP details and all of the concerned site such as Host Name, Port, User, and Password if we require while investigation.
Question: What if you can’t share SFTP/FTP details or Login credentials of WooCommerce and Salesforce due to privacy/security concern?
Answer: Your data is highly secured with us and it is mandatory to share SFTP/FTP details and login credentials of WooCommerce and Salesforce while investigation on any issue. Without having complete details, we can’t proceed any further.
Question: Can you provide support on screen sharing sessions via any medium like Team Viewer/ GoToMeeting/ etc?
Answer: No, we don’t provide any support on any of screen sharing sessions like Team Viewer/GoToMeeting/etc. Hence, it is mandatory to share complete details to provide seamless support.
Question: What does WWS Connector sync both ways or bidirectionally?
Answer: By default, WWS Connector provides both ways sync or bi-directional sync only to Products & Categories.
NOTE: Any specific requirement could be customized as per business needs.
Question: What if you can’t share asked details on the support ticket to debug the issue and want a full refund?
Answer: In this case, refund would be processed as per the Refund Policy: Check Refund Policy Here
Questions: What are the other options to get support if you have privacy concern sharing Live Site details?
Answer: You need to provide development environment (complete replica of the Live site) with following details:
- Steps to reproduce
- Login credentials
- SFTP/FTP details such as Host Name. Port, User, and Password
We will debug the issue and provide proper resolution in the Development site. Upon successful testing, you can implement on Live site.
Question: Error FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: There’s a problem with this country, even though it may appear correct. Please select a country/territory from the list of valid countries.
Answer: It seems that State and Country/Territory Picklists feature is enabled in your Salesforce Org. WooCommerce Salesforce Connector doesn’t support sync feature with this enabled feature. You need to disable* State and Country/Territory Picklist in Salesforce by the following path Go To Setup | Data Management | State and Country/Territory Picklist | Click Disable | Save it. Then try to sync user and it should be working fine.
- *NOTE: Make sure to get confirmation from your Salesforce team prior disabling this State and Country/Territory Picklists feature. It might be used internally in your Salesforce processes.
- WooCommerce Salesforce Connector could be customized to sync data with State and Country/Territory Picklists feature enabled. You need to share your custom requirement on the link mention under Support tab below.
Question: Error FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: field integrity exception: AccountId, ContractId (Make sure the order’s account and the contract’s account are the same.)
Possible reason: While changing Sync settings from “ Sync all contacts to Single Account” to “Sync All Contact to Individual Account”.
Answer: Once you change the sync type and saved it. This issue will only impact Registered users stored in WooCommerce account. Then, follow the steps to resolve the error.
1. Sync Users first once you update Syncing type as desired.
2. Only Delete ” WooCommerce ” account from Salesforce that was previously mentioned to sync all contacts in a Single account. Deleting WooCommerce account will automatically delete Orders and related contracts. There is no need to make any changes to Guest User Account as it will remain with the same functionality.
Once you delete the ” WooCommerce” account, automatically all the Orders and Contracts linked to this account will get removed.
Then, Sync Orders, it will sync all the orders in the corresponding account normally. This will fix the issue completely.
Question: Error API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled by this Organization or Partner.
Answer: You need to enable API in your Salesforce Org. For Enterprise edition & up, API is enabled by default. To verify follow the steps: From Setup | Users | Profiles | Choose the concerned Profile of the User | Scroll down to Administrative Permissions | API Enabled must be check marked: https://qsnapnet.com/snaps/76f7fwl3rk65hfr
Note: For Professional Edition, you need to get API enabled Professional Edition to avail connector Sync features.
Question : Error INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE: Object Name: bad field names on insert/update call: Field Name
Answer: From Setup | Customize | Object | Fields | Click on the Concerned field | Click View Field Accessibility| Click on the Hidden on the concerned Profile https://qsnapnet.com/snaps/m91ozam0w0l766r | Mark it visible: https://qsnapnet.com/snaps/ip727wbwwxcu9pb and click Save.
Question: Error while installing eShopSync For WooCommerce: (Order.Woo_Order_Status__c) Entity not available. The Entity ‘Order’ is not found. Contact the vendor for more details.
Answer: Order is not enabled in your Salesforce Org. Kindly follow the path mentioned below to enable Orders.
Go to Setup | Customize | Order | Order Settings | Checkmark ” Enable Orders ” then Save
Once you enable Orders, try to install eShopSync For WooCommerce and it will get successfully installed.
Question: Error : webkul_wws:Too many query rows: 50001
Answer: Check the existing version of eShopSync For WooCommerce, it should be 1.13 and up. You may verify the installed version by the following path: Setup| In the quick find, Search for Installed Packages and Select it | Check eShopSync For WooCommerce: Version Number
If it is below 1.13.0 then Click here to Upgrade eShopSync For WooCommerce
After installation, follow steps mentioned below to make some required changes:
- Go to eShopSync For WooCommerce from the App Menu drop-down | Click on Customers section | Copy web link from the address bar till force.com | Paste this link in Remote site settings section guided in 2 steps.
- Go to Setup | In quick find, search for Remote Site settings and select it | Click New Remote site | Enter details as guided here: https://qsnapnet.com/snaps/yz23zeza9vzvkj4
Now, proceed WooCommerce-Salesforce Connector tab and verify the records. It should be working fine.
Question: While Clicking on Orders under WooCommerce Salesforce Connector tab getting the error: Attempt to de-reference a null object.
Answer: Field Level permission is missing in Order field. Follow the path to update accessibility.
Go to Setup | Customize | Orders | Fields | Click PO Number | Click Set Field-Level Security | Check Mark Visible for desired Profiles | Click Save
Now, go to Orders section and it should be working fine.
Current Product Version - 4.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.4.2