Quick Order for WooCommerce facilitate buyers to quickly purchase a bulk number of different products without visiting every product page.
It is designed to reduce the number of steps required to place an order and allow customers to add products quickly.
It provides the most convenient steps for a wholesaler to place orders with an autocomplete search box and displays the auto-suggestions for products.
When customers enter the product’s name into the field which helps to pick-up items instantly.
Additionally, this allows customers to import CSV file to add to cart bunch of Products.
Quick Order for WooCommerce plugin enhances the overall shopping experience for your customer by adding a simple, intuitive way to purchase your products.
Note – This plugin does not support External/Affiliate and Grouped product types.
- Allow customers to purchase products from a single page.
- Auto-suggestion along with ajax search to find the product quickly.
- One click action to add multiple products in the shopping cart.
- CSV import feature to add to cart bunch of products in one go.
- Customers can search for a product using the product name.
- Update product quantity on the quick order page.
- Add multiple different products to quick order.
- Select variable product options such as – color, size.
- The customer can add additional rows as needed.
- The admin can allow the customer to view an empty set of fields while quick ordering the products.
The user will get a zip file which he has to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
For this login to WordPress Admin Panel and under the dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option which brings out a Sub-Menu and then select the “Add New” option.
By clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File” click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
After browsing the file, click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
Now when the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message and an option to activate the plugin. Click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin.
After successful installation of the WooCommerce Quick Order Plugin, the admin can navigate to the admin dashboard configure the plugin under “WooCommerce Quick Order” as shown in the image below.
The admin can set the configurations for WooCommerce Quick Order as under-
Allow Quick Order from- The admin may set this field as ‘Both CSV and Table,’ ‘Quick Order Table,’ or ‘Upload CSV.’
- If the admin configures “Both CSV and Table,” the customers can upload products through a CSV file or directly in the table itself.
- On configuring “Quick Order table,” the customers can add products directly in the table.
- If the admin configures “Upload CSV,” then products can be uploaded only through CSV file.
Show Blank Rows- The admin can set this field as Yes or No. Setting it as ‘Yes’ will a introduce an empty set of field in the Quick Order section.
Thus, the Quick Order Section in front end will appear as below-
No. of rows to add: The admin can define the number of rows to add to the quick order to add products.
Default no. of Rows: The admin can define the default number of rows present on the quick order page.
Want to see combination field: The may set this as “Yes or No.”
Search Product By: The admin may set this as ‘Both Name and SKU,’ ‘Product Name’ or ‘SKU.’ If the admin selects:-
- “Both Name and SKU”: The customer can either search products either by the product’s name or its SKU.
- “Product Name”: The products can be searched using their names.
- “SKU”: The admin can search for products using their SKU’s.
On the basis of the configured number of rows, the products will be auto-filled on the page from the latest products.
As per the configuration, the quick order page will be displayed as below image on front-end. Right now, 3 rows will be configured as default and quick order CSV upload is enabled.
The buyer can add more rows to the quick order by clicking “Add more rows”.
Here the buyer can search the product with the product name and pick the product from the auto-suggestion.
After selecting the product, it will display on quick order like below image. The buyer can edit the quantity as per the desired requirement.
If the product is a variable product, then the buyer can select the desired variation under “Combination” as below image.
The buyer can create order by clicking the “Create Order” and the products will be added into the cart and the customer can proceed with the checkout.
Add products by CSV
The buyer can add products to the quick order with the help of CSV as well. Buyer just needs to download the Sample CSV file. Sample CSV file is available under “Get Direction”.
After downloading the file the buyer can enter the product information to the CSV file as per the requirements. Here only two fields are available. First is SKU/Product Id and the second is the desired number of Quantity.
By clicking “Upload” the selected CSV file will be uploaded to the quick order.
That’s all for the Quick Order for WooCommerce. In case of any query, you can create a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your views to make the plugin better.
Current Product Version - 1.1.3
Supported Framework Version - WooCommerce 3.x.x