WordPress WooCommerce Pricelist allows the admin to create custom price rules according to the price rule entities like – product, category, allowed customer, minimum quantity, and minimum amount.
The admin can make use of the various entities and can alter their sequence according to which the price rules will apply.
- The admin can add/edit the price lists and price list rules.
- Set the price rule entities sequence according to which the price rules will apply.
- The admin can add new price rule list with the rule priority.
- Set the price calculation rule to add or decrease the set percentage or fixed price.
- Easily assign the created price rule list to the price list.
- Set the date range in which the price list will be active.
- The admin can select on which basis the price rule will be created.
- The price rule can be created on the basis of product, category, allowed customer, minimum quantity, and minimum amount.
- The admin can select the price calculation type as increase or decrease for the price rule.
The user will get a zip file which needs to be uploaded in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
For this login to WordPress Admin Panel and in the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option select the “Add New” option.
On clicking the “Upload Plugin” option, the user will see a “Choose File” button. Click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the image below.
After browsing the file, click on the “Install Now” button so as to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
Once the user installs the plugin, a message “Plugin installed successfully” displays and an “Activate Plugin” is visible to activate the plugin. The user needs to click on the “Activate Plugin” button to activate the plugin.
After successful installation of WooCommerce Pricelist, the admin can add different pricelist. Admin can add pricelist under “WooCommerce PriceList > PriceLists” by clicking “Add New”.
After that admin just needs to provide the name of the pricelist and the status as per the requirement.
The pricelist will be added and appear in the list.
After that, the admin needs to add the version of the pricelist. It can be created by clicking the “Versions” for that pricelist or under “WooCommerce PriceLists > PriceList Versions” for any of the pricelist.
After clicking add new the admin can add pricelist version.
Here admin just needs to provide the name of the version and the parent pricelist. The admin enters the start and the end date for the version as well.
Once the Price List Version is created, it will be visible in the table as shown in the image below.
Now under “WooCommerce PriceList > PriceList Items” the admin can Add New items to the created version.
As the admin clicks on the Add New tab, it redirects the admin to the Add Price List Rules as shown in the image.
- Rule Name: Here the admin will give a name to the new rule.
- Parent: Select the parent price list version from available versions.
- Sequence: Enter the sequence of the price rule and the price rule will be applied according to this sequence.
- Rule On: By using the dropdown the admin can select on which basis the price rule will be applied.
Note: The price rule can be applied on Category, Product, Minimum Quantity, Minimum Amount, and Allowed Customer.
- Minimum Product Quantity: The admin can set the minimum product quantity for the price rule.
- Product: If Rule On is selected as product then the admin needs to select the product on which the price rule will be applied.
- Category: The admin can even select a particular category and the price rule will be applied on the entire category.
- Allowed Customer: The admin can select the allowed customer on which the price rule will be applied.
- Minimum Amount: The admin can set the minimum amount for appling the price rule.
- Price Calculation Type: Here the admin can choose to increase or decrease the price for this price rule.
- Price Type: Select the operation for the price rule as Percentage or Fixed depending on the business requirement.
- Amount: Enter the amount which you want to use for the price rule.
Front End Workflow
Please Note: Only the registered and logged in user will be able to see the altered price applied by price rule list.
Below is the screenshot in which the price rule is not applied.
This is the update price rule for this product.
After updating the price rule for this product, the price will get changed on the frontend.
That’s all for the WordPress WooCommerce Pricelist Plugin, still have any issue, feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the plugin better at HelpDesk Support.
Current Product Version - 1.1.0
Supported Framework Version - WooCommerce 3.0.x, 3.1.x, 3.2.x, 3.3.x, 3.4.x, 3.5.x, 3.6.x, 3.7.x, 3.8.x