WordPress WooCommerce Pricelist allows the admin to create custom price rules according to the price rule entities like – product, category, and customer. The admin can make use of the various entities and can alter their sequence according to which the price rules will apply.
- The admin can add/edit the price lists and price list rules.
- Set the price rule entities sequence according to which the price rules will apply.
- The admin can add new price rule list with the rule priority.
- Set the price calculation rule to add or decrease the set percentage or fixed price.
- Easily assign the created price rule list to the price list.
- Set the date range in which the price list will be active.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
The user will get a zip file which he has to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel. For this login to WordPress Admin Panel and Under the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option which brings out a Sub-Menu and then select the “Add New” option.
After this, you will see an option on the top of your page that is “Upload Plugin”, click the option to upload the zip file.
By clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File” click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
Now when the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message and an option to activate the plugin. Click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin.
After successful installation of WooCommerce Pricelist, the admin can add different pricelist. Admin can add pricelist under “WooCommerce PriceList > PriceLists” by clicking “Add New”.
After that admin just needs to provide the name of the pricelist and the status as per the requirement.
After that, the admin needs to add the version of the pricelist. It can be created by clicking the “Versions” for that pricelist or under “WooCommerce PriceLists > PriceList Versions” for any of the pricelist.
After clicking add new the admin can add pricelist version.
Here admin just needs to provide the name of the version and the parent pricelist. The admin enters the start and the end date for the version as well.
Now under “WooCommerce PriceList > PriceList Items” the admin can items to the created version.
- Rule Name: Here the admin will give a name to the new rule.
- Parent: Select the parent from available version.
- Product: Here the admin can choose products on which the price rule has to be implemented.
- Product Category: The admin can choose categories on which the price rule has to be implemented.
- Min. Quantity: The admin can set a minimum order quantity for buyers to get the price rule implemented on the purchase. This step can be skipped if it is empty or not filled.
- Min. Amount: The admin can set a minimum amount for buyers to get the price rule implemented on the purchase. This step can be skipped if it is empty or not filled.
- Sequence: The admin can set the priority of the price rule, which is used when any particular price list includes multiple price rules.
Please Note: In the case of “Min.Quantity or Min. Amount”, the price rule is applied in the customer’s cart. When the quantity in the cart will reach the minimum order quantity or the amount for the respective product, then the price rule will be applied accordingly.
- Price computation: This is the most important part of Priclist. Here the admin will set the action of the price rules or calculation of the price rule.
- The admin can enter “+”, which is used to add the calculated amount and the second one is “-“, which is used to deduct the calculated amount. The amount to be added or deducted can be calculated by fixed price or percentage. In the fixed price the admin can enter the fixed amount as well.
- Ex – For 10 % discount in the base price you need to enter “-0.1”. And if you are looking for a fixed discount as of $5 then just need to enter “-5”.
Front End Workflow
That’s all for the WordPress WooCommerce Pricelist Plugin, still have any issue, feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the plugin better at webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - WooCommerce 3.0.x, WooCommerce 3.1.x