PayUmoney is one of the most trusted payment gateways in India. That’s why we have introduced the Multi Vendor PayUmoney Payment Gateway for WooCommerce.
In this module, we have integrated the PayUmoney payment gateway so that the customer/seller can do the payment by selecting the PayUmoney option under the payment method section at the checkout page.
The best thing about this module is that it supports split payment. It means, if the customer places the order for the products of two different sellers then the payment will get split according to the seller products.
- For using this module you need to install Multivendor Marketplace for WooCommerce first.
- As of now, this module supports the INR currency only.
Watch the below video tutorial to understand the extension workflow :
now. Read More
- The customer can pay the order amount by using the PayUmoney Payment Method.
- Enable/ disable payment method from the admin panel.
- Payment automatically splits to the sellers at the time of checkout.
- Cancel the order and restore cart button is available for restoring the cart after order cancellation.
- Fully PCI Compliant, no card details submitted to the client-server
Firstly, the user will get a zip file which first of all needs to be uploaded in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
Furthermore, log in to your account panel and under the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option.
After that, tap on the Sub-Menu, and then select the “Add New” option.
Next, you will see an option on the top of your page that is “Upload Plugin”, click the option to upload the zip file.
After clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File”.
Click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
After browsing the file, click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
When the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message and an option to activate the plugin. After that, click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin.
The admin can configure the module from the admin panel by navigating through WooCommerce> Settings> Payments.
The admin can enable/disable this payment method for placing the order. Also for managing the module, the admin can click on the Manage button.
After clicking on the Manage button the admin will get these options:
- Enable/Disable: The admin can enable/disable this module.
- Title: The admin can enter the title which the customer will see during checkout.
- Description: After entering the title the admin can add the description for the same over here.
- Marchant Key: This key is generated at the time of activation of your website and helps to uniquely identify you to PayUmoney.
- Merchant ID: The admin needs to enter the merchant ID here.
- Merchant Authorization Key: Enter the Merchant Authorization Key here, which the admin will get after registering on PayUmoney.
- SALT: It is the string of characters provided by PayUmoney.
- Test Mode: The admin can click on the checkbox to enable/disable the test mode for PayUmoney.
How to Login PayUmoney
The admin can set up a test account from the link https://test.payumoney.com/
To create a new child account then view the transaction details, first, the admin needs to login from the link https://test.payumoney.com/
Enter the test details to log in to the account-
After that Now enter the password to login to the test account-
After a successful login, the admin can view the Aggregator Profile.
To view the transactions the admin can click on the Aggregator Transactions.
For creating a new child merchant the admin can navigate through Child Merchants> Create New.
Also, the admin can click on the Search Child-Merchants for searching the particular child merchant from the list of child merchants.
To view the child merchant transactions, the admin can click on Child Transactions.
Seller End Configuration
The seller can enter the Payu Merchant ID to receive the payment directly in the PayUmoney account for that the seller can navigate through My Account> Seller Profile.
The customer can make the payment for the order by using the PayUmoney payment method.
After clicking on the place order button the customer will get order number along with order total amount and date.
Also, the customer will get the Cancel order & restore cart button and Pay via PayUmoney button.
Again, the customer can click on the Cancel order & restore cart button to cancel the order as shown:
To complete the payment the customer needs to click on the Pay via PayUmoney button. After that, the customer will get redirected to the payment page of PayUmoney.
The customer can log in to PayUmoney or can select the other payment mode for completing the payment.
Once the payment is done then the customer can view the order details along with the billing address on the same page as shown below:
Once the customer places an order for the seller product then after the completion of that order the payment will automatically split between the seller and the admin as shown.
Therefore this module allows the customer to place the order by using the PayUmoney Payment Method and also the customer can select the mode of payment in that, according to the need.
That’s all for the Multi-Vendor PayUmoney Payment Gateway for WooCommerce module. For any further query or suggestion add a ticket at our HelpDesk System.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 3.7
Leave a Comment