WooCommerce Cart Share and Save Plugin allow you to save and share the cart directly from the WooCommerce store.
Facilitate the users to Save & Share Cart to others through multiple apps and links. This plugin makes the checkout process fast and speedy with a pre-populated cart.
Sharing product links for the suggestion or finalizing is a hectic process because it gets shared one at a time that’s why it takes too much time.
Furthermore, advances the store with saving and share cart feature to let the other user access the same cart in their account for quicker checkout.
Moreover, the plugin enhances the sales conversion with a pre-loaded cart. This plugin allows sharing ready-to-buy carts to make purchases anytime.
Check the flow of the features –
now. Read More
WooCommerce Cart Share Features
- Allows to save and share carts with other people.
- Facilitates to save the cart to checkout later.
- Enables shoppers to share carts with other people.
- Other people can directly checkout for the shared cart.
- Saved carts feature works as a finalized wishlist.
- Easy to get customer care by sharing carts.
- Users can share carts using social media apps as well.
- User can copy the cart link and share to others.
- Admin can see saved cart at their end
- Guest customers can also share the cart.
Multi-Cart Share – Installation
The user will get a zip file which he has to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
For this login to WordPress Admin Panel and Under the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option which brings out a Sub-Menu and then selects the “Add New” option.
After this, you will see an option on the top of your page that is “Upload Plugin”, click the option to upload the zip file.
By clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File” click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below:
After browsing the file, click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin as per the snapshot:
Now when the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message and an option to activate the plugin. Click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin.
To know how to translate the module, you can click here.
WooCommerce Multi-Share Cart Plugin – Configuration
After the successful installation of the WooCommerce Pre Order, the admin can configure this plugin under “WooCommerce Multi-Share Cart > Configuration”.
Admin can proceed with further configuration steps defined below:
- Enable Multi-Cart – to advance your e-commerce store.
- Enable Sharecart – to facilitate the shoppers to share the pre-populated cart with other people.
- Save Cart Endpoint – set the endpoint of the URL.
- Save Cart Menu Title – put the appropriate title for the cart menu.
- Button Position – define the multi-cart button position.
Share Cart Settings
So here in the share cart settings, the admin needs to tickmark to enable sharing via multiple apps, link and email, hence proceed further:
- Share for Guest User
- Allow Facebook Share
- Enable Twitter Share
- WhatsApp Share Enable
- Allow LinkedIn Share
- Enable Copy Link
- Allow Email Share
Add To Cart
Save Cart with a suitable name to easily get from the long list.
Enter the Cart Title for quick search.
Shoppers can search the respective cart from the saved-list:
Customer can share and view the saved cart and also can manage cart using move to cart option.
Saved Cart Reflection at Admin End
Admin can manage and edit the cart saved by the customer:
Thus, that was much about the WooCommerce Multi-Share Cart Plugin. For any kind of doubts or suggestions regarding the plugin kindly reach back to us at [email protected] or raise a ticket at our HelpDesk system.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.5.2