With the help of Coupon, Listing Plugin the customer with ease can use the coupon code during their purchase of the goods from the store.
The coupons are created for the whole cart, for the products, or for the categories as created by the admin.
The coupons will be displayed in a list form at the checkout & also at the cart page of the store.
Thus helping out the customer to choose the desired coupon before placing the order & get most of the discount on the purchase.
Features- Coupon Listing
- The admin can enable and disable the coupon list at the checkout page.
- Admin can restrict the coupon(s) to show on the list.
- Admin can restrict the coupon(s) to hide from the list.
- The admin can add coupon image.
- Admin can change the coupon and button color settings.
- The Admin can set the maximum no of coupons he/she wants to show at once.
- Customer can directly apply coupons from the coupon list.
- The Customer can copy the coupon code on clicking the coupon label on the list.
- Automatically filters expire coupon(s) and user restricted coupon(s).
- Admin can show coupon lists at the cart page too.
Installation- Coupon Listing
The user will get a zip file which he has to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
For this, login to WordPress Admin Panel then Under the Dashboard, hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option which brings out a Sub-Menu then select the “Add New” option.
After this, you will see an option on the top of your page that is “Upload Plugin”, Now clicks the option to upload the zip file.
By clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File” click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
After browsing the file, click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
Now when the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message & an option to activate the plugin.
Henceforth now, click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin.
Admin End Configuration- Coupon Listing
The admin can manage the module from the admin panel easily.
Moreover, after the successful installation of the module, the admin can easily configure the plugin.
For this, the store owner from the admin panel sidebar will navigate to the WooCommerce Coupon Listing.
From here the admin can:-
- Enable or Disable the coupon list plugin.
- Set the coupon list view like on slide from right, slide from left & pop up.
- Check the radio buttons for showing or hiding coupon on the pages.
- Add coupon to show or hide or leave this field blank to show or hide all coupons or selected.
- Select or unselect the coupon list to show on cart page.
- Place pop up header text or background color.
- set the limit of a maximum coupon to show in list at a time.
- Change the text & background color of apply coupon button.
- Place the text & background color of the load more button.
The admin directly by clicking on the Add Coupon button from the checkout Coupon page create new coupons for the customers to take the benefits.
Complete the coupon data like the usage restrictions, usage limits. After this under the checkout coupon tab, the admin can set the image for the coupon. As shown below.
The admin can create various coupons with respective terms & conditions that will be visible on the cart & checkout page.
Front End- Coupon Listing
Coupon Visibility At Cart Page
The customer will add up the products in the cart & can view the added products by moving to the cart section.
Now by clicking on the ” View Available Coupons”, the coupons will be visible in the form of a list with the description and T&C.
The customer can also copy the code & paste it on the coupon code field. As shown in the below screenshot.
The customer will copy the code & paste it in the coupon code field. As shown in the below screenshot.
Customer as per the need will select the coupon & as a result will see the applied discount as per below screenshot.
Coupon Visibility on Checkout Page
The customer on the checkout page can view the ” Available Coupons” to apply on the checkout page also.
By clicking on the available coupons, the customer can view the list of the available coupons to apply to the cart amount.
The customer as per the need will select the coupon & will see the applied discount as per below screenshot.
*Coupon Listing Views*
The coupon list on the cart & check out page can also be seen as the slide on left. As shown in the below snapshot.
The coupon list on the cart & check out page can also be seen with a pop up view. As shown in the below snapshot.
The admin can set the limit to load the list of coupons from the configuration section.
The customer just needs to click on the load more button & can view the next coupons in the list.
After applying the coupon, the customer can easily place the order & get the order confirmation with the applied discount on the cart total. As shown in the below snapshot.
That’s all for the Coupon Listing Plugin For Woocommerce. For any further query or suggestion add a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com.