Wallet Fund Pool For WooCommerce extension will allow users to pool the required funds for a particular event.
This extension is an add-on to the WooCommerce Wallet System in which users create an event and raise funds by sending emails to other users.
The money collected will go to the admin and then the admin will transfer that money into the customer’s wallet who has created the event.
Note – This extension is an add-on to the WooCommerce Wallet System. To make use of this extension, you must have first installed the WooCommerce Wallet System.
Check the plugin working at the storefront and the setup in the overview video –
- The admin can Enable/Disable the plugin in Wallet Fund Pool configuration page.
- Every user is able to create the event for their own.
- Users can invite other users via mail and Whatsapp.
- Invited users can pool the required participation amount in the event to join it.
- Guest checkout is also available.
- After the end of contribution, event creator can request to admin for withdrawing the collected amount to their wallets.
To install the extension follow the points below:
1. The user will get a zip file which he has to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel. For this login to WordPress Admin Panel and Under the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option which brings out a Sub-Menu and then select the “Add New” option.
2. Click on the option “Upload Plugin” on the top of your page to upload the zip file.
Now, you will see a button “Choose File” click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
Click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin.
Now when the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message and an option to activate the plugin. Click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin.
Module – Configuration Backend
To configure the Wallet Fund Pool For WooCommerce add-on settings, the admin will navigate through Wallet Fund Pool->Configuration.
Here, the admin will –
- Enable Wallet Fund Pool – Enable the option by checking the option. It enables the Wallet Fund Pool menu option under the customer’s account panel.
- Add Event Types – To add multiple events enter the event names separated by a comma. The events added here will be available to the customers for selection while creating an event.
Lastly, tap the Save button to save the configuration settings for Wallet Fund Pool For WooCommerce add-on.
Customer’s End – Event Creation
Moreover, after the installation and configuration of the Wallet Fund Pool For WooCommerce add-on, the customer will have the ‘Wallet Funds Pool Event‘ menu option under their account panel.
Tap the menu option to bring up the section where the customer can add the events and can check the created events as well.
To add a new event tap the ‘Add Event‘ button. This brings up the Add Event section to enter the details of the event.
Here, the customer will –
- Enter the Event Name
- Select the Event Type as – Birthday, Marriage, Charity, and Orphanage
- Write the Message for the Participants
- Select the Sex as Male or Female
- Put the Age in years
- Set the date for the Event
- Select the contribution end date, the date when the contribution ends
- Put the Sum of Participation. It’s the amount that needs to be provided for participation in the event.
- Setup the Phone number
- Choose status of the event as Enabled
Lastly, after tapping the Save button the event gets saved.
After creating the event, the customer will be able to –
- Edit the Created Event
Here, the customer can update the event details. After updating the details, tap the Update button to make the changes. The customer also has the option to delete the event by tapping the Delete Event button.
- View the Event Details:
After tapping the View button, the customer can view the event details. Here, the customer can also check the contributions if any that have been made by the contributors under the Contributors List.
Whosoever has contributed, the details for the same will be listed here under the Contributor List.
- Share the Event
The customer can share the event via email and WhatsApp.
Customer’s End – Invite Participants Via Emails/WhatsApp for Raising Funds
Share the Event Details:
After tapping the Share button for the respective event, the customer can share the event details via email or on the WhatsApp as required.
Invite Via Mail
The customer will Share the event details by –
- Email to – Entering the email addresses of the participants separated by comma
- Message to Participants – Entering the message for the participants in the event
Now, the customer can tap the ‘Invite via Mail‘ button to send in the invite for the event on the participant email addresses. After this a success message is visible to the customer.
After sending the invite, the recipient receives the Event Invitation on the entered email address.
Share Via WhatsApp
After tapping the button Share via WhatsApp, another tab opens up the WhatsApp web.
Now, open the WhatsApp on your mobile phone and navigate to Menu option. Then select WhatsApp Web which opens the QR code reader on your phone.
Lastly, scan this QR code to get your contacts and send them the invite.
Contributing to Customer’s Event
After receiving the invitation, the participant will tap on the Event Link. This redirects the recipient on to the event page. From here, the participant can join the event. Here, the participant can see the contributor list displaying the participants who have already made the contribution for the event.
To join the event, the participant will have to pay the sum of participation set by the customer while creating the event. The participant can join the event by first entering the –
- Name of the Parent
- Name of the Child
- Telephone Number
Lastly, tap the Pay button to proceed further. This adds the respective event to the cart and the participant can check the details as well.
Tapping the view cart button, the participant can easily view the product within the cart along with the details. Here, the participant taps on the Proceed to checkout button to proceed further.
Lastly, the participant enters his billing details and then taps the Place Order button to complete the order.
After that, the customer can check the Order received details for the same.
Request A Payout – Customer’s End
The customer needs to navigate to the respective event and and then on the view event page. After an event has expired, the customer can see the button ‘Request For Withdraw Collected Amount‘ for the respective event. Here, tap the ‘Request For Withdraw Collected Amount‘ button to request the admin for making the payout.
The customer can see a success message for the same.
After the admin has made the payout, the customer can check his Wallet for the same. To do so, the customer will navigate to My Account -> My Wallet. Here, the customer can check the wallet transactions and can check when he requested for the event fund withdrawal and when the admin transferred the amount to his wallet.
Making a Payout to the customer’s Wallet – Admin’s End
In the admin backend panel, under the ‘Wallet Fund Pool‘ menu option there are 2 sub-menu options –
- Fund Pool Events List(Displays the complete Event List and shows the Requested Withdrawals)
- Configuration(Opens the Configuration panel for the Wallet)
Fund Pool Events List
Under this menu, the admin will be able to check the complete events that have been created by the customers and can also see the list wherein the admin will be able to check the Requested Withdrawals from the various customers.
After the customer has requested the withdrawal, the admin needs to navigate through Wallet Fund Pool-> Fund Pool Events List-> Requested Withdrawals.
Here, for the respective event, the admin will be able to see the ‘Pay $500‘ button(with varying amounts depending upon the collection made). Tap the button to make the payout into the customers wallet. After this, the admin can see a success message for the same.
The admin can check the details of the transaction by navigating to the Customer Wallet->Transactions.
Dear Customers, for any question/query, please raise a Ticket at our Helpdesk System. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you out.
You can also reach us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 3.0.x, 3.1.x, 3.2.x, 3.3.x, 3.4.x, 3.5.x, 3.6.x