Joomla Virtuemart openERP Connector: This magnificent add-on creates a bridge between Joomla Virtuemart and Odoo. The Connector allows user to synchronise the categories, products, its related orders and customers to openERP. This benefits the users to manage their site details at ERP end.
Joomla Virtuemart openERP Connector Features
- Functionality to synchronise and map categories to openERP is available.
- Option of synchronising products of Virtuemart to openERP is provided.
- Functionality to export order is available.
- Option to synchronise and map taxes to openERP is possible.
- Feature to synchronise payment, shipment and currency is available.
Go to Component -> VirtueMart-openERP Bridge. Click “options” to configure the settings.
In the “configuration tab”, set the URL, port number, database name, username and password as shown below. Select “country” of the database.
To “map” categories click as shown below.
Select the desired category from the drop-downs. Click on “save and close” to map the categories.
Functionality of syncing and mapping of tax is provided
Functionality to sync and map the payment methods is available.
Syncing of shipment and currency.
The functionality of real time order syncing available. Click on “synchronise order” to view.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x