Showcase more products to customers and gain better reach via Odoo Product Catalogs.
Customers spend a significant amount of time analyzing their options to make confident buying decisions. Product Catalogs provide them with convenience and accessibility, giving them a lot of options to choose from. But, how can a catalog reach a customer?
Hence, online distribution of Product Catalogue can help a business reach its target audience more efficiently to ultimately increase sales.
Odoo Product Catalogs gives users the ability to generate a .pdf file of Catalogue within minutes and share it with their customer base. Moreover, it helps avoid the costly and time-consuming process of updating, printing, and distributing a physical printed Catalogue.
Further, these catalogs can be generated in two styles depending on your business requirements. In addition, catalogues come with hyperlinks that help users immediately navigate to the eCommerce website to purchase the desired product.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- Saves time and cost required for updating, printing, and distributing physical printed Catalogs.
- Catalogs are pre-equipped with hyperlinks that redirect customers to the specific website page.
- It offers two different styles (List view and Grid view) for attracting customers.
- Generate Catalogue based on Product Category or Products.
- Show/Hide product descriptions or references in generated catalogues.
- It also permits you to choose image size in card view.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘product_catalogs’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘product_catalogs’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- In the Website module, go to ‘eCommerce> Products’ and click the ‘List View’ button present on the top right.
- Select all the products that should be present in Catalogue and click ‘Action> Product Catalogs.’
- Here, either go ahead with selected products or select the Product Category that needs to be in Catalogue.
- Select either the List style or Card style of the Product as a Theme for Catalogs. Select any size for the card needed in the catalogue.
- Check whether the Description or Internal reference needs to be present in catalogue for each Product.
- Select Print for generating the final catalog that automatically downloads and is ready to share.
- The above screenshot depicts the List whereas the below screenshot depicts Card Catalog Themes
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Queue Management
- Employee Loan Management System
- Odoo Merge Purchase Order
- Odoo Task Notification Reminder
- Sales Team: Default Stock Location
- Odoo Customer Credit Limit
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14