Price control with Odoo POS Product Price Limits!
Controlling price is effective when you want to ensure that every product is reasonably priced. Also, specifying the product maximum and minimum helps ensure a fair and rationally priced product. Moreover, it saves customers from price gouging and fraud.
But how to implement price limits or control in Odoo POS?
Well, we got you covered, presenting Odoo POS Product Price Limits. The Odoo app authorizes the Odoo admin to restrict the minimum and maximum product variant prices. Moreover, POS users can enter a product amount within the specified price range.
Further, you can specify the floor and ceiling product variant prices. In addition, the module shows a warning message on entering an amount out of the defined price range.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- It allows enabling/disabling the price range for a product in Odoo POS.
- The Odoo admin can configure the minimum and maximum product prices individually.
- You can enable the minimum or maximum prices or both for a product.
- Restrict the minimum and maximum price with just a click.
- The Odoo app restricts POS users from entering an amount greater or less than the specified ones.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_product_price_limit.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_product_price_limit.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s check out how the Odoo POS Product Price Limits work.
CONFIGURATION (ODOO BACKEND)
1. Go to ‘Point of Sale> Configuration> Settings’ after installing.
2. Now, scroll and locate the ‘Pricing’ section and tick the box next to ‘Restrict Min/Max Product Price’ to enable the Odoo app.
3. After enabling the module, move to ‘Point of Sale> Products> Product Variants,’ and select a product.
4. Go to the ‘Sales’ tab on the product page, tick the box next to ‘Enable Min Price & Enable Max Price,’ and enter the amount for each field. And save the changes.
5. If you enter the maximum amount less than the original or minimum price, it will show a warning popup on clicking the ‘Save’ icon.
6. Open the Odoo POS by clicking the ‘New Session’ button available on the POS Dashboard. After that, add a product to the cart and click the ‘Price’ button.
7. In the popup, you can see the minimum and maximum price range, enter a price in between, and hit the ‘Proceed’ button.
8. The price will be updated for the order and shown in the order line.
9. If you enter an amount less than the minimum defined, it will display the minimum price limit warning message.
10. Contrary, on entering an amount more than the maximum defined, it will display the maximum price limit warning message.
OTHER ODOO POS MODULES
- Odoo POS Arabic Receipt
- POS Promotional Offers & Discounts
- Odoo POS Divine Theme
- Odoo POS Multi-Currency
- POS Receipt Design
- Odoo POS Order Margin
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16
Leave a Comment