Extend Hotel Management Functioning with Odoo Hotel POS Extension!
The hotel and hospitality industry keeps on blooming yearly. Also, managing everything from a single screen becomes easy with Odoo Hotel Management System. However, there is no way to handle or bill room service from the same screen.
Hence, we created Odoo Hotel POS Extension. This module facilitates generating POS orders and invoices for room orders. Moreover, the module introduces the option of ‘Add Room’ in POS, automatically adding the customer. Also, the POS user must select the invoice options on the order validation page to compute it with the hotel room bill.
Further, the hotel POS extension allows printing individual or combined bills for POS and room bills that customers need to clear at checkout.
NOTE: Odoo Hotel POS Extension Module works in conjunction with the following module:Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Find out More
You must install this module first for Odoo Hotel POS Extension to work correctly.
- Integrates Odoo POS with Odoo Hotel Management System.
- The Odoo app generates invoices for hospitality bills.
- Introduced the ‘Add Room’ button in POS for room selection.
- Automatically selects the customer on room selection.
- POS orders will be invoiced on order validation.
- Customers have to pay the room and POS bills at checkout.
- Generate isolated or combined bills according to customer or admin preference.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_hotel_pos_extension.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_hotel_pos_extension.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s begin the configuration of the Odoo Hotel POS Extension.
1. Open the POS session after installing it and click the ‘Add Room’ button.
2. Select the ‘Room Number,’ which will automatically fill in the customer name. Once done, click the ‘Confirm’ button.
3. Add items to the POS cart and click the ‘Payment’ button.
4. Click the ‘Pay at Checkout’ button to include pos invoices in the computed bill.
5. You will get the following error if you don’t select the invoice option while clicking the ‘Pay at Checkout’ option. After choosing the ‘Invoice’ option, the bill will be invoiced and computed in the final bill.
COMPUTING THE FINAL BILL
6. Move to ‘Hotel> Dashboard> Select Date> Booking’ and select any room. On the booking page, click the ‘POS Order’ tab to view all the Orders. Further, you can check all POS invoices from the ‘POS Invoices’ option accessible from the top right corner.
7. The POS invoices will appear in the list view, and the admin can click and view its details.
8. Return to the Booking page, and click the ‘Compute Bill’ button to open the bill computation popup.
9. Select ‘Combined or Isolated Bill’ and click the ‘Print’ button.
10. The Combined bill will look similar to this.
11. While the isolated bills will appear as follows.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo POS Custom Discount
- POS Product Exchange
- Odoo POS Product Pack
- Odoo POS Cash Control
- POS Refund Via Voucher
- Odoo POS Dashboard
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15