Assign Rewards to Your Employees with the help of the Odoo Employee Reward System!
Employees are the foremost assets of any organization whether it’s a big or small business enterprise. All the ups and downs in the organization mainly depend on the employees of the organization.
Motivating the employees and keeping them happy with their work is also the responsibility of the Organization; So that they can perform well and do the best for the organization.
If you are in fond of the effective reward system for your employees to keep them motivated so that they can do the best for the organization then you are at the right place. Keeping this in mind Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Employee Reward System’.
Odoo Employee Reward System module facilitates you to assign rewards to your employee to keep them motivated. Employee managers can assign the reward to the employee in both cases when they are doing well or when their performance is not satisfactory.
now. Read More
When the Performance is good then assign the credit points according to the defined condition and if the performance is not satisfactory then assign debit points.
Odoo Employee Reward System also gives you the extra feature of redemption of the reward points when employees want to redeem their reward points then the manager can assign debit points with debit type redeem and add the points according to the conditions.
- To keep the employees motivated, it is vital to acknowledge their efforts.
- Assign rewards to the employees for their performance in Odoo.
- Make the employees aware that they are getting recognition for their efforts and others to work hard to achieve the same.
- Managers can assign the reward to the employees for their good work.
- HR manager, Department manager and Reporting manager can assign the reward to the employees.
- Reward Credit Points to the employees who have done a great job.
- Assign Debit points to the employees in case of redemption of the reward points.
- Employees can see their own records.
- Followers of the corresponding reward can check the record.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_employee_rewards_system’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘wk_employee_rewards_system’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Employees’ Module.
- Now, go to the Employee Reward System tab and click on the ‘Create’ button to create an new Employee Reward.
- Add Name, Employee Name, after adding the name of the employee the field related to the department of the related employee get filled automatically.
- Now, Select the reward type as Credit or Debit and add a comment related to the Reward and Award type, add Reward Points according to the Award Type then Assign Reward.
- If the assigned Reward type is credit then only the positive points is assigned to the user if by mistake you add negative points then the User error occurs.
- Assign debit points in case of redemption.
- If the rewarded points are not according to the mentioned conditions then User Error appears on the Screen in the both the Award Type whether it is Credit or Debit.
- Corresponding Employee can check the assigned reward and the followers of the reward can also check the reward.
ALSO, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12