The Shopware Webkul Classic Theme is responsive, attractive, and as well as easy to customize.
The theme packed with useful features will undoubtedly offer your online business a fresh new design that will look amazing on any screen.
It allows you to adjust fundamental layout aspects and improves your store’s overall user experience.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
- Fully responsive Shopware theme.
- Simple to set up and personalise.
- Admin can enable/disable the category slide.
- The admin can enable/disable the top nav bar.
- The admin can add text to the top Nav left.
- Admin can add text to the footer section.
Shopware provides two ways to install the plugin to the server.
now. Read More
- Using Commands
- Manual Installation
Installation Using Commands
The customers will get a zip folder, then they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system.
Further, the customer needs to copy the folder WebkulGrociTheme to the custom/plugins directory of Shopware6.
Now open the Shopware6 application in the Terminal.
Run this command to refresh the plugin –
Go to your Shopware installation Root directory and run this command to install then activate the plugin –
./bin/console plugin:install --activate WebkulGrociTheme
To install the assets(CSS/JS)
To clear the cache run this command –
Now refresh the administration.
After that, visit administration Extensions -> My extensions-> Themes after you can find all the installed plugins, listed there.
For the manual installation of the plugin follow the steps as mentioned below:
1) Extract the zip file of the plugin.
2) Goto your Shopware 6 installation backend panel and navigate to Extensions-> My Extensions–> Themes after that you can find all the installed plugins in it.
For installing the plugin, the user can click on the Upload Extension button. The user can upload the plugin zip(WebkulGrociTheme) here.
3) After uploading the plugin zip, the user can see the Extensions in the list.
4) Now the user can click on the install icon to install the Webkul Groci Theme extension.
5) After the installation of the extension, the user can click to activate the extension.
While in the process the admin can see the success message ‘Extension has been activated‘.
After the installation process and plugin configuration if the Webkul Groci Theme icon option is not visible then run this command to clear the cache:
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">php bin/console cache:clear
Shopware Webkul Classic Theme – Top Nav Bar Configuration
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can configure this module under “Extensions > My Extensions > Themes > WebkulGrociTheme > Configuration” in the drop-down as shown below snapshot.
- Sales Channel – Here the admin needs to select the sales channel.
- Enable/Disbale Top Nav Bar – The admin can enable/disable the top nav bar.
- Enable/Disable Category Slider – The admin can enable/disable the Category slider.
- Top Nav Left Text – Here the admin can add text to the top nav.
- Footer HTML Text – The admin can add text to the footer section.
To open this the admin needs to navigate through After the successful installation of the module, the admin can configure this module under “Extensions > My Extensions > Themes > WebkulGrociTheme > Open extension” in the drop-down as shown below snapshot.
As illustrated in the picture below, the admin can customize the theme’s settings here.
The admin can Rename or Create a duplicate theme as seen in the screenshot given below.
- Theme Colours – Here, the admin can set the colour of theme.
- Status Messages – The admin can set the color of status messages.
- Typography – Here, the admin can select the font style as per his prefrence.
- E-Commerce – Here the admin can change the color and as well as font style of Price, Buy Button and Buy Button Text.
- Media – The admin can add media for Desktop, mobile, and as well as tablet, etc.
At the Home page, the user can view the attractive nav bar and this can be configured by the admin from the backend.
The user can view Top Nav Left Text which can be configured by the admin from the backend.
The admin may set the category slider, which users can see at the frontend.
Users can view Footer text can also be configured by the admin from the backend.
That’s all for Webkul Classic Theme for Shopware 6 still have any issues feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/. Please explore our shopware development services and Quality shopware extensions
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 22.214.171.124
Leave a Comment