PrestaShop Pardot Connector integrates Pardot with PrestaShop.
The connector facilitates you with the ability to sync the PrestaShop store data like customers, orders’ customers, newsletter subscribers, and contact us data directly into their Pardot Org as a “Prospect”.
On the other hand, the most important feature is available for admin to easily map their PrestaShop data into different campaigns, which means prospects can be easily targeted through different campaigns in Pardot.
Features Of PrestaShop Pardot Connector
- Connect to Pardot using your Salesforce SSO, i.e., connect by simply logging in to your Salesforce org.
- Export Customers from PrestaShop to Pardot.
- Export Orders’ Customer from PrestaShop to Pardot.
- Export Newsletter Subscriber from PrestaShop to Pardot.
- Export Contact Us from PrestaShop to Pardot.
- Option to select a separate campaign for each of the PrestaShop objects being exported.
- Option to enable or disable Pardot’s Allow Multiple Prospect with Same Email Address(AMPSEA) configuration.
- Option to create campaigns on Pardot from our module itself.
- Option to enable or disable real-time exports for objects.
- Individual views are provided for each object with search, sort, and filter options for selective and bulk export.
The Flow Of Installation And Configuration
After downloading the zip file, you need to install and configure the module as shown in the below steps –
You need to go to the Configure| Pardot Integration –
Select that you want to connect via Salesforce Production or Salesforce Sandbox mode.
now. Read More
In the next step, once the connection is established with Salesforce you need to do the configuration as shown below
Data Sync From PrestaShop To Pardot
Once you set up the configuration the real-time sync will start, also if you want to sync past records you can.
We have provided an option to manually export data from PrestaShop to Pardot in case of syncing the past records.
Customer sync: You can sync the Customer as prospect to your Pardot end.
Orders’ customer sync: Here we have provided an option to sync all the customers who placed at least one order on your PrestaShop store to Pardot.
Newsletter subscriber sync: You can sync the Newsletter subscriber as a prospect on your Pardot end.
Similarly, if you want to sync “Contact Us” data from PrestaShop to Pardot then this sync option is also available.
Note – The option to sync/export the selective Customer, Contact Us, Orders’ Customer, and Newsletter Subscriber is available.
And filter options for selective and bulk export are also available.
Default Field Mapping: In this section, you can see all the default field mapping of PrestaShop fields with Pardot fields.
Pardot End View
You can see all the synced data stored as prospects in your Pardot Org.
Thank You for reading the blog.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0