Receive payments securely with Odoo Website Cetelem Payment Acquirer!
Data leaks and security is one of the most common concerns of users while paying for a product online. Because of this reason, most users avoid online payment.
So what to do to gain users’ trust and make them pay online?
Odoo Website Cetelem Payment Acquirer helps increase customer convenience and tackle security issues. After integration, the payments are completed on the Cetelem website portal to ensure secure payments. Once the transaction is complete, the user is redirected to the Odoo website.
Moreover, the transaction history is managed and stored at both; Cetelem and Odoo Backend.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- Easily integrate Cetelem to Odoo by entering merchant credentials.
- After integration, the Cetelem payment option will be available on the payment page of the Odoo website.
- Customers can choose the Cetelem option while paying for a product.
- Also, configure the messages for payment confirmation, failed payments, etc.
- Provide secure payments for online orders on the Odoo website.
- Customers are redirected to the Cetelem webpage to complete the transaction.
- Once payment is completed, customers are redirected back to the Odoo website.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_cetelem.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_cetelem.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to the Odoo backend, locate ‘Payment Acquirers’ under the ‘Configuration’ menu and click the ‘Create’ button.
2. Now, enter the payment gateway name. In the ‘Credentials’ tab, enter the ‘Cetelem Codcentro,’ then move to the next tab.
3. In the ‘Configuration’ tab, enter the details as per your requirement. Most importantly, don’t forget to choose the ‘Payment Journal’ box.
4. In the ‘Messages’ tab, use the default messages for help, pending, completed, and canceled payment, or write new as per your requirement.
5. On the home page of ‘Payment Acquirers,’ you can view the ‘Catelem’ at the bottom of the page.
6. On the website, open the shop page and go to any product page.
7. Now, place an order by clicking ‘Add to Cart.’
8. On the payment page, choose the ‘Cetelem’ option and click ‘Pay Now.’
9. After that, follow the process on the Cetelem webpage and complete the payment.
OTHER ODOO WEBSITE PAYMENT MODULES
- Odoo Website PayTabs Payment Acquirer
- Website Paypal Express Checkout Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Stripe Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website WorldPay Payment Acquirer
- Website Braintree Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Paymill Payment Acquirer
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14