Odoo Website Afterpay Payment Acquirer to buy products on BNLP!
Customers nowadays want a flexible payment option for buying premium products more conveniently. Afterpay is one of the aggregators that offer the BNPL feature to them. It allows them to pay for a product in four installments conveniently.
To offer this convenience to the customer, we created Odoo Website Afterpay Payment Acquirer. This module permits you to integrate and use Afterpay as a payment method on your Odoo website. It further authorizes you to set the minimum and maximum amount to avail Afterpay payment option. Moreover, they can view the instruction on the website to get profited from it.
- It integrates the payment Afterpay module into your Odoo.
- While configuring, you can enter the minimum and maximum amount to avail Afterpay payment option.
- Enter and edit messages for transaction success, failure, etc.
- On the website, customers can view the Afterpay option on the products that fall in the minimum and maximum amount categories.
- Customers can also view the process of availing the Afterpay from the given option.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_afterpay.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_afterpay.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Now, let’s begin Odoo Website Afterpay Payment Acquirer configuration.
1. On your Odoo website, firstly, log in as an admin and move to ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Payment Acquirer> Create.’ You can also create a payment gateway from ‘Website> Configuration> Payment Acquirer> Create.’
Odoo Company ? Find out More
2. On the new page, enter the name, company, and website. In the Credential’ tab, enter the ‘Merchant Key and Secret Key’ generated at the Afterpay end. Also, enter the ‘Minimum and Maximum order amount.’
3. Next, move to the ‘Configuration’ tab, and enter the Display as (Display Name), Supported Payment Icons, Countries, and Payment Journal. Selecting a payment journal is necessary, or you won’t be able to save the Payment Acquirer.
4. Move to the ‘Messages’ tab, enter new messages for mentioned scenarios, or edit the default one, if available. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
5. Open your Odoo Website, go to the ‘Shop’ page, and select a product with the Afterpay option. On the product page, you can view the 4 equal splits of the amount.
6. Now, click the ‘Info’ option next to Afterpay to view the steps to avail this payment option. Add the product to the cart and proceed to Checkout.
7. On the Checkout page, select the ‘Afterpay’ option, and then follow the steps on the ‘Afterpay Payment Page.’ Once done, you will be redirected back to Odoo.
OTHER ODOO PAYMENT MODULES
- Odoo Tamara Payment Connect
- Website Paytm Payment Acquirer
- Odoo HyperPay Payment Acquirer
- Odoo 2c2p Payment Acquirer
- Website Stripe Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website PayTabs Payment Acquirer
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14