Personalized/Customizable products are never-ending trends! If you are selling customizable products then it means you are selling exactly what customers demand.
As per Forbes, 46% of consumers say they are happy to wait longer to get their customized product or service. Hence, offering customizable products can turn out to be very profitable for your business.
Odoo Web to Print allows your customers to customize products using text and images. Your customers can upload the image locally and or add text in the image from Odoo Website.
- The Odoo Web to Print Module enables you to provide customized products to your customers.
- Customers can easily personalize the products as per their wish and purchase it from your Odoo website.
- Customers can add text and upload images to the product for customization.
- They can even set the font size, color and style of the text to be added.
- You need to set the customizable area of the product.
- Customizable products are distinguished on the Shop Page with the help of an icon.
- You can preview the customized product image from orders.
- Configure the terms and conditions from the backend.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘web_to_print’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘web_to_print’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Log in to your Odoo Instance and go to the Website Module.
2) Go to the Products tab and create a new product; here, you need to enable Web 2 print option and customizable option to the product
now. Read More
3) Now, click on the configuration tab and go to the Settings, under the web to print option, you can add terms and conditions to purchase web to design products.
3) Web to Print Products can be distinguished easily on the shop page with the help of the icon.
4) Click on the Customize button to make the edits in product that you want to print.
5) Customize the product as per your requirement; once done, click on Save and Add to Cart Button.
6) Agree with terms and conditions, if any to add the product in the cart.
7) You can also preview the customized design of the product.
8) You can also check the details of Web to Print product orders from the backend.
Hope you find the guide of Odoo Web to Print helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13