Add Tax in the final bill with Odoo POS Price Inclusive For Group Taxes!
The default algorithm of Odoo POS sometimes performs mistakes while calculating multiple tax rates in the same bill. This cause millions of dollar in loss to customers and business owner.
So what to do to get the correct group taxes?
Odoo POS Price Inclusive For Group Taxes modules solve this problem and calculates the correct taxes for invoices in POS. Moreover, for calculating the right amount of tax, the module first adds all the percentages together and then calculates the right and correct tax of the invoice.
Further, you can set the tax to be included in the mentioned sales price. And total tax as the sum of percentages of the components in the back-end.
Odoo Company ? Read More
NOTE: Odoo POS Price Inclusive For Group Taxes Module works in conjunction with the following module:
First, you must install this module in your system for Odoo POS Price Inclusive For Group Taxes module to work correctly.
- The module calculates correct taxes in POS to be added to invoices.
- Firstly, it adds the percentage together and then calculates the correct tax.
- POS Price Inclusive For Group Taxes enables you to include/exclude taxes for group type.
- The module permits POS users to manage tax rates for group taxes.
- The module corrects the algorithm for including tax (Group Tax) in POS.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_price_inclusive_tax.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_price_inclusive_tax.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. To begin with, go to ‘Settings> Point of Sale.’ Here, you can see the default sales tax under ‘Accounting,’ also, you can change it.
2. Next, follow the path ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Taxes>Create.’
3. On the new page, enter all the details, and under ‘Tax Computation,’ choose ‘Group of Taxes.’
4. After that, go to ‘Point of Sale> Products> Products’ and choose and open any product.
5. Click the ‘Edit’ button, and under ‘Customer Taxes,’ choose the applicable tax rate. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
6. Now, go to the POS homepage and click the ‘New Session’ to open the POS session.
7. In the POS session, Add product with tax, and you can see the group tax included in the total.
8. Pay the total by choosing cash or bank and click ‘Validate.’
9. In the POS invoice, you can view every tax detail listed separately.
OTHER ODOO POS MODULES
- Odoo POS Signature
- POS Customer Contact
- Odoo POS Extra Utilities
- Odoo POS Warehouse Management
- Rule Based Promo Messages On POS Receipts
- Odoo POS Manage Order Selector
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15