Hide gift payment details with Odoo POS Gift Receipt!
Gifts are precious as they help you express your feeling/affection towards the person, but most importantly, they are priceless. A price tag can’t define their value. Hence, customers prefer gift receipts without any product price mentioned on them.
To keep the price hidden, we created Odoo POS Gift Receipt. The module allows you to print gift receipts without the payment details. Moreover, the wk pos gift receipt does not disclose the product price and displays the product details such as product name, quantity, etc.
- Odoo POS Gift Receipt allows you to print gift receipts without payment details.
- Also, the gift receipt does not disclose the price of your order and keeps the payment details confidential.
- Moreover, you can use the gift receipt in case of product exchange in the POS store.
- Admin can enable or disable the functionality from the Odoo backend.
- If enabled, the admin can set and print the gift receipt in either PDF or XML format accordingly.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_pos_gift_receipt.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_pos_gift_receipt.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
After installation, let’s begin the configuration of the Odoo POS Gift Receipt Module.
1. Firstly, log in to the Odoo backend, go to ‘Point of Sale> Configuration> Point of Sale’ and open the POS session.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. On the next page, locate ‘Bills and Receipt> POS Gift Receipt’ and choose ‘PDF Receipt or XML Receipt’ and tick the box next to the option.
2.1. PDF Receipt- The option simply lets you download the receipt.
2.2. XML Receipt- This option prints the receipt if you have a printer. Otherwise, it will show the download option.
3. After that, go to the POS session, place an order for products and click the ‘Payment’ button.
4. On the next page, enter the amount and click the ‘Validate’ button.
5. On the Receipt page, you can see ‘Gift Receipt and Normal Receipt.’ Click on it to download the receipt.
5.1. The downloaded Gift Receipt will look as shown below.
6. In case you have chosen XML Receipt, then on the Receipt page, click the ‘Print Gift Receipt.’
6.1. If you have a printer, it will print the receipt, else it will open a window to save the wk POS Gift Receipt in your system.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo POS Keyboard Shortcuts
- POS Scan Product By Lot/Serial Number
- Odoo POS Invoice On Receipt
- Odoo POS Optional Products
- POS Quantity Barcodes
- Odoo POS Wallet Management
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - V15
Leave a Comment