Increase sales with Odoo POS Advanced Bundle Product!
Stock clearance and bulk selling is the objective of almost every business to enjoy growth and an extensive profit amount. But, how to achieve these objectives of bulk sales and increased profit?
Hence, to help you increase your sales and enjoy the benefit of bulk sales, we created Odoo POS Advanced Bundle Product.
Further, the module enables you to create product bundles in Odoo POS and sell them at a custom price. You can add various kinds of products in a bundle that proves helpful for the customers.
While placing an order for a bundle product, a customer needs to choose from the various options available for selection.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
NOTE: Odoo POS Advanced Bundle Product Module works in conjunction with the following module:
First, you must install this module in your system for the Odoo POS Advanced Bundle Product module to work correctly.
- Odoo POS Advanced Bundle Product allows you to create customized product bundles in Odoo POS.
- Add various types of options in a single product bundle.
- Both users and customers can select the available options and pick the desired ones according to their needs.
- Admin can add various types of input options to a product.
- Product bundle input options are shown on the POS screen.
- Admin can create and view the details of the items that customers have chosen from the bundle in the order line.
- In the POS receipt, users and customers can view the order details of the product bundle.
- Further, create and show a separate category for product bundles in Odoo POS.
- Bundle products have the tag ‘Product Bundle’ in the name.
- Users and customers can choose multiple or single options in various POS product bundles.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_advanced_bundle_product.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_advanced_bundle_product.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to the Odoo backend, locate ‘Product Bundles’ inside the ‘Product’ menu and click the ‘Create’ button.
2. Now, Enter the bundle name and check the box next to ‘Advance Bundle’ to enable the ‘Advance Bundle Product’ tab. After that, click the ‘Add a Line’ option.
3. In the pop-up, add the bundle details and choose the bundle type. Once done, click the ‘Click & Close’ button to save and close the pop-up or click the ‘Save & New’ button to save and create a new bundle product.
4. Next, go to the POS home page and click the ‘New Session.’
5. In the POS session, you can view the bundle category. Also, you can view the bundle products with the ‘Product Bundle’ tag on them.
6. On clicking the bundle product, you can view the various available categories configured from the backend.
6.1. This shows the ‘Radio’ category of the bundle, in which you must select one out of the listed ones.
6.2. This is the ‘Required’ category, which is already selected, and users must need to buy all of them.
6.3. The ‘Optional’ category from which users can choose any of them.
6.4. This is the ‘Required (Optional)’ category, which the user can choose or leave entirely.
6.5. This exhibits the ‘Add-On’ category in which you can choose the product and the quantity of the product.
6.6. This depicts the ‘Accessories’ category in which you can choose the product and the quantity of the product.
Once you select from all categories, click the ‘Apply’ button.
7. On the POS screen, the system will show the total price of the bundle as fixed from the backend. Also, it will display the total with tax if you have added it from the backend.
8. After that, choose the payment method and ‘Validate’ the bill.
9. In the POS receipt, customers can choose the bundle product details with the total price.
OTHER ODOO POS MODULES
- Odoo POS Extra Utilities
- POS Customer Price List
- Odoo POS Membership Cards
- Odoo POS Wallet Management
- Rule Based Promo Messages On POS Receipts
- Odoo POS Manage Order Selector
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15