Odoo Multi CRM Hubspot Solution allows connecting multiple Hubspot CRM with Odoo!
Maintaining a healthy relationship with customers is crucial for any business. A healthy relationship means good business and profit. But how to achieve a healthy relationship with customers?
Customer Relationship Management helps you maintain a healthy relationship with customers and let you know their suggestions and feedback. But what is the role of Hubspot and Odoo in it?
Hubspot is one of the prominent CRM solutions, so is Odoo. Hubspot lets you manage multiple CRM but maintaining all of them at once is a little difficult task. Hence, to make multiple CRM handling convenient for you, we create Odoo Multi CRM Hubspot Solution that permits you to integrate Odoo and Hubspot. With this module, you can manage multiple CRM easily.
- Connect multiple Hubspot to a single Odoo.
- Automatically sync the feed by running the cron.
- Cron runs to evaluate the feeds in the scheduled time.
- After the scheduled time, cron automatically deleted the synchronization history.
- One import button to sync all connections.
- For importing, you need to select the Hubspot filter and object (you want to import).
- Single export button to sync all the connections.
- Select the records and export them to the desired connections.
- Introduced feeds to store data in text form.
- In addition, it automatically deletes the feed record once it’s created in Odoo.
- Clickable data cards for the details of the connections.
- Data cards directly connect you to the dashboard of the selected connection.
- Donut chart to let you analyze data of all connections.
- Track the data of every connection from the chart.
- Analyze and track the data of all connections from the line graph.
- Further, select the time to show data (Weekly or monthly).
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘hubspot_odoo_bridge.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘hubspot_odoo_bridge.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, Open your Odoo backend and go to ‘Multi-CRM> Connection> Hubspot’ and configure the ‘API Key’ in the ‘Credentials’ tab.
2. Next, go to the ‘General’ tab, and configure the settings required.
3. After that, click the ‘States’ tab. Here, you can view the CRM details that are fetched when Odoo and Hubspot are connected.
4. Further, go to the ‘Scheduler’ tab to choose which data you want to import via scheduler. After selecting the details, click the ‘Save’ button.
5. Once done, click on the ‘Import’ button. It will open a popup in which you have to choose the ‘Object’ and ‘Hubspot Filter.’ After that, click the ‘Import’ button.
6. The MUlti-CRM dashboard will show all the details of the CRM data, as shown in the image below.
7. Now, click the ‘Mapping’ menu to view the list of any of the mappings.
8. Click on any mapping to open its list, and on opening any mapping, you can view all the details.
9. Next, go to the CRM menu and select all or any records. And then, click ‘Action> Export to CRM.’
9.1 After that, a popup will appear on the screen, select the ‘Connection’ and ‘Operation’ as per your requirement.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Multi CRM Pipedrive Solution
- Odoo Website 360° Product View
- OpenERP CRM LCHD Conversion
- Odoo POS Promotional Offers & Discounts
- Odoo Website Product Vote-Up/Down
- OpenERP CRM Stock Management
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 188.8.131.52
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14