Authenticate Signup with Odoo Marketplace Seller OAuth Signup.
For the growth and expansion of your Marketplace, you need new sellers to signup to your Odoo Marketplace. However, sellers don’t register for a new marketplace as they already have a lot of accounts on different websites or marketplace websites.
But we have a solution that can help you get new sellers to signup for your marketplace.
Odoo Marketplace Seller OAuth Signup allows you to add different platforms to your Odoo marketplace using OAuth. With this module, sellers can signup to your marketplace without their existing accounts such as Facebook, Google, Odoo, etc.
NOTE: Odoo Marketplace Seller OAuth Signup Module works in conjunction with the following module:Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Find out More
You would require to install this module first for Odoo Marketplace Seller OAuth Signup to work correctly.
- Oauth facilitates sellers to signup on Odoo Marketplace using an authentication token.
- Sellers can register on Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace through credentials of other social platforms.
- Moreover, the admin can configure the OAuth signup for various social networking platforms like Facebook, Gmail, etc.
- Set up the module in minutes with a single-step configuration.
- Further, it prevents password fatigue for Marketplace sellers and Password management for Odoo Marketplace admin.
- On registering through OAuth on the Marketplace, the module automatically stores the seller’s name, email, and profile picture.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_oauth.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_oauth.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to your Odoo backend and go to ‘Settings> General Settings,’ scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Activate Developers Mode.’
2. Once the developer mode is activated, go to ‘Settings> Users & Companies> OAuth Providers.’
3. You can view all the OAuth providers on the new page. Click on the ‘Allowed’ checkbox to enable or disable it. Also, you can create a new provider by clicking the ‘Create’ button.
4. On clicking create button, fill in the details on the newly opened page and click the ‘Save’ button.
5. Now, go to ‘Seller Dashboard> Sellers> Sellers’ and open any seller profile to view their email. This email will be of the website from which they signed up (Providers site).
6. After that, go to the Odoo website and click ‘Sign In.’ Below the ‘Login,’ you can view the active providers’ list. If you don’t have an account, click ‘Don’t Have An Account?’ on the Signup page also, and you can view the active providers’ list.
7. On clicking the provider, you will be redirected to the providers’ log-in page.
OTHER ODOO MARKETPLACE MODULES
- Odoo Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
- Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication
- Odoo Marketplace Booking & Reservation Management
- Odoo Marketplace RMA
- Marketplace Theme Inventive
- Odoo Marketplace Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Marketplace Ajax Login/Sign-Up
- Odoo Marketplace Product Multi-Videos
- Odoo Marketplace Mangopay Connect
- Marketplace Seller Collection Page
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13