Multiply sales with Odoo Marketplace Advanced Bundle Product!
Selling goods in bundles offers many benefits; To begin with, it helps sell slow-moving products; Secondly, you can clear old stocks from the warehouse. Apart from this, Bundle products have many other benefits as well.
Knowing the advantages of bundles, we created Odoo Marketplace Advanced Bundle Product. The advanced bundle product allows you to create and customize advanced product bundles. You can add different options in the product bundle and offer them to customers (for buying).
Further, you can add categories, bundle prices, and types of product bundles. The Odoo marketplace admin and customers can place orders from the Odoo marketplace website. Besides, the Odoo admin can also place orders from the Odoo backend.
NOTE: Odoo Marketplace Advanced Bundle Product works in conjunction with the following module:Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Read More
First, you must install these modules in your system for the Odoo Marketplace Advanced Bundle Product to work correctly.
- Odoo Marketplace Advanced Bundle Product allows you to create a fully customizable product bundle.
- It permits you to add different options in a single product bundle.
- The Odoo admin and customers can choose the desired options from the bundle products and add them to the cart.
- The Odoo marketplace admin can place orders for the product bundle from the Odoo marketplace website and backend.
- Similarly, the marketplace seller and customers can place orders from the Odoo marketplace website.
- It allows you to create or customize the advanced bundle product according to your needs.
- Customers can edit the advanced bundle product details from the cart page (only the allowed ones).
- The Odoo marketplace admin can configure the choices on the product page.
- Customers can see the bundle product details from the My Account section.
- The Odoo admin can view the bundle details from the Odoo backend.
- The admin can create product bundles for all the sellers and add products to them.
- Advanced Bundle Product helps in clearing slow-moving stocks.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_advanced_bundle_product.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_advanced_bundle_product.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Without further ado, let’s start the configuration of the Odoo Marketplace Advanced Bundle Product.
CONFIGURATION (ADMIN END)
1. After installing, go to ‘Seller Dashboard> Products> Advanced Product Bundle>Bundled Products> Create’ to create an advanced product bundle.
2. On the new page, enter the bundle name, website product category, bundle image, and tick the box next to ‘Advance Bundle.’ Move to the ‘Information’ tab, and select the type, seller, and bundle sales price.
3. Move to the ‘Advance Bundle Product’ tab, and click the ‘Add a Line’ to open the popup to add products.
4. In the popup, choose the seller, enter a name, choose type, and click ‘Add a Line’ to add the desired product. Once done, click the ‘Save & Close’ button to close the popup. Click the ‘Save’ button to save the bundle.
5. After creating the bundle, you will see the ‘Approve and Reject’ buttons and click any of them according to the need.
ORDER CREATION FROM THE ODOO BACKEND
6. For creating an order, go to ‘Sales> Orders> Quotations> Create,’ enter the customer’s details and click the ‘Add Bundle’ button.
7. In the popup, select the bundle and quantity. Once done, click the ‘Add Bundle’ button. It will add all the required products to the order line.
8. After that, click the ‘Save’ button and proceed according to the flow. Once completed, log out as an admin.
9. After logging in as a seller, go to ‘Seller Dashboard> Products> Advanced Product Bundle> Bundle Products> Create.’
10. On the new page, enter the product bundle name, website product category, and tick the box next to ‘Advance Bundle.’ In the information tab, select the type, and enter the price (if any).
11. Move to the ‘Advance Bundle Product’ and click the ‘Add a Line’ option.
12. In the popup, enter the name, select type, and add the product by clicking the ‘Add a Line’ option. Once done, click the ‘Save & Close’ button. Next, click the ‘Save’ button to save the bundle product.
13. Now, click the ‘Request To Approve’ button to submit an approval request to the admin. Once the admin approves it, the product bundle will be live on the Odoo marketplace website.
14. On the Odoo website, go to the product page, locate the product bundle and open the bundle page and view the price.
15. Now, scroll and select the products according to the defined types (Required, optional, accessory, etc.).
16. Once selected, you can view the updated price on the product page. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
17. On the cart page, you can view the product bundle and added product. Proceed and place an order for the bundle product.
18. After placing the order, go to the ‘My Account’ section and find the order under quotation. You can view the selected bundle product details from here as well.
19. From the Odoo backend, the admin can also view the placed order details, as shown in the below image.
OTHER ODOO MARKETPLACE MODULES
- Odoo Marketplace Product Tags
- Marketplace Product Multi-Videos
- Odoo Marketplace Rental Sale
- Odoo Marketplace Digital Products
- Marketplace Product 360° View
- Odoo Marketplace Cash On Delivery (COD)
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues, doubts, or queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15