Create and handle product variants with Odoo Manage Vendors Per Variant!
Multiple times, it happens on the eCommerce platform that multiple vendors sell the same product or its variant. This creates a problem for admin regarding management, as it’s difficult to asses from which vendor the user has purchased.
Now a question arises here, what to do in this situation? We got the solution!
Odoo Manage Vendors Per Variant allows you to manage vendors per variant. With this module, you can avoid the hassle of one or more vendors selling the same products with different vendors in Odoo. Odoo version 10 or earlier ones do not offer this feature by default.
The module overcomes the limitation of Odoo and enables the user to assign different vendors to each product variant.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- The module allows you to manage vendors per variant.
- Also, you can view products per vendor.
- Automatically add vendor in product variant after first purchase order (if the variant has no vendors).
- Admin can set different prices (Vendor wise) for every product variant.
- Enable supplier info to product variant scope.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘vendors_per_variant.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘vendors_per_variant.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to the Odoo backend and open ‘Sales> Products,’ click and open any product with variant and add a seller per variant.
2. Next, follow the path ‘Purchases> Vendors.’ Here, you can see all the vendors and the number of product counts and variants they sell.
3. After that, open their profile, and you can click the variant icon to view all the variants sold by the vendor.
OTHER ODOO WEBSITE MODULES
- Odoo SEO-URL Redirect/Rewrite
- Website Terms And Conditions
- Odoo Website PWA (Progressive Web Application)
- Odoo Website Advanced Wishlist
- Website Show Price After Login
- Odoo Website Membership Management
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - V10