Know your profit margins with Odoo Hide Order & Product Prices!
Every business owner doesn’t want to share product price details with all the employees. They want the profit margins to be shown to some limited users.
Hence, we created Odoo Hide Order & Product Prices. The module allows you to hide the sale and cost price from every user. Also, the Odoo admin has to disable the ‘Show Cost Price’ option from the backend to keep it hidden from every user.
Further, the Odoo admin can show the cost and sales price of the products from the users. In addition, the Odoo admin and user can see the difference between the sale and cost price. Moreover, the users and admin can see the margin on a quotation in the Odoo backend.
- Odoo Hide Order and Product Price allows hiding cost price and showing sales price.
- If enabled, it allows you to see the margin between the cost and sales price in the ‘Quotations’ section.
- The Odoo admin can manage the visibility of the product sale and cost price from the Odoo backend.
- If disabled, the user won’t be able to see both prices.
- Both prices will be displayed for products in the list view if enabled in the Odoo backend.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘hide_order_product_prices.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘hide_order_product_prices.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s start the configuration of Odoo Hide Order & Product Prices.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
1. Once installed, go to settings, scroll to the bottom, and ‘Activate the Developer Mode.’
2. Now, go to ‘Users & Companies> Users’ and open any user’s profile.
3. Next, tick the box next to ‘Show Cost Price and Margin’ to enable it for the user.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tick the boxes next to ‘Show Cost Price and Show Sale Price.’ Once done, click the ‘Save’ icon and log out as an admin.
5. Log in as a user, go to ‘Sales> Products> Products,’ and select the ‘List’ view. Now, you can see the ‘Sale and Cost price’ of the products.
6. Move to the ‘Quotation or Order’ menu and open any order/quotation. On the bottom of the quotation/order, you can see the profit margin (if enabled).
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo REST API
- Dynamic Bank Cheque Print
- Odoo Backend Debranding
- Odoo Product Custom Options
- Product Advance Barcode Labels
- Odoo Project Task Start Stop
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues, doubts, or queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14