Manage Sick Reports Efficiently with Odoo Employee Sick Report Management!
Human resource is the most important resource of any organization. In the absence of any of the employees, it is the duty of the team to manage on the behalf of the absent employees.
However, an employee’s absence for a day or two can be readily managed, but when it comes to longer leaves, the concerned team should be informed so that the duty can be managed without being hampered.
Employees may need to take sick leave at any moment due to health difficulties, which are usually unpredictable. It’s critical that the relevant team is fully informed about the employee’s leave duration and rationale.
Odoo Employee Sick Report Management facilitates you to manage the sick reports of the employees which include their ailment, number of days, symptoms, etc. Moreover, you can also manage the recovery stage of the sick report.
Odoo Company ? Read More
It helps your employees to get aware of the unavailability of their colleagues as it is not possible to inform everybody in the team individually.
- Create Disease types and their symptoms in Odoo.
- Create Sick Reports in Odoo which includes disease type with the symptoms and dates.
- You can manage the recovery status from the same page.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘employee_sick_reports’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘employee_sick_reports’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, Login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Employees’ module.
- Now, go to the ‘Symptoms’ under the ‘Employee Sick Report’.
- Click on the ‘Create’ button to create new symptoms.
- Now, go to the ‘Disease Type’ under the ‘Employee Sick Report’ and click on the create button to create new disease type.
- Manage Disease Type in Odoo Backend from here.
- Now, go to the ‘Employee Sick Report’ to create new report click on the create button.
- Here, give name to the sick report, add employee, disease type, symptoms and date to the report.
- Here, Manage the status of the Sick Reports.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12