Send Payslips and ease your burden with Odoo Employee Payslip Send By Email!
Employee satisfaction is one of the most common reasons for employees’ distrust of the company. And one of the ways to gain employees’ trust in the company is to pay them on time along with their payslips sent to them.
Odoo Employee Payslip Send By Email modules allows you to send payslips to respective employees via their Email address. In addition, the module enables you to send payslip emails in bulk and individually.
Further, payslips can be sent for a particular time period if the employer missed to send them to the employees.
- The module allows you to send Payslips to employees via email.
- You can send the payslips to the employee to whom the payslip belongs only.
- Further, you can share the payslips with employees in bulk.
- Additionally, the module enables employees to share their payslips.
- They can set the time period for which they want to get the payslip.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘employee_payslip_send_email.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘employee_payslip_send_email.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to your Odoo backend and open the ‘Payroll’ menu.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Next, click on the ‘Payslips’ and open ‘All Payslips.’
3. After that, click on the ‘Action> Send Payslips’ or click on the ‘Send Payslip’ button to send the payslip to the respective employee.
4. On successfully sent, you will get a popup on the screen.
5. For sending payslips in bulk go to ‘Employees’ and select the employees you want to send payslips to. Then click on the ‘Action> Send Payslips.’
6. Once you click ‘Send Payslips’ a popup will appear asking you to select the ‘Date From and Date To’ after selecting them click on the ‘Send Payslips’ button.
7. On successful sent, you will get the successfully sent message.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Print Payslip Excel Report
- Odoo Payslip Extra Tools
- Print Payslip Annually
- Odoo Payslip Inputs CSV Mass Upload
- Odoo GDPR
- Map Widget
- Odoo Queue Management
- Odoo MailJet Connector
- Dealership Management
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Odoo Affiliate Management
- Product Wishlist
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12
Leave a Comment