Make online payment conveniently with Odoo ClicToPlay Payment Acquirer!
Online payments are part of our daily needs. We depend on online transactions to a great extent. But, with more use of online payment, we increase the chances of exposing ourselves to online threats and frauds.
Hence, To minimize the risk of online threats and frauds, you need a secure payment acquirer that lets your customers pay securely and enables you to receive payment conveniently and quickly.
Odoo ClicToPay Payment Acquirer is one of the safest, quickest, and most secure payment acquirers. In addition, the admin can check the record of each transaction in the Odoo and ClicToPay Merchant accounts.
- Integrate ClicToPay with the Odoo website.
- Admin needs to enter Account ID, Access Token, and Website URL from ClicToPay in Odoo.
- On selecting ClicToPay while checkout, the customers are redirected to the ClicToPay payment page to complete the transaction.
- Notify the customer when the transaction is complete.
- Admin can view the transaction details from the Odoo backend.
- The order form shows the details of the mode of payment used by the customer to make the payment for their order.
- In the ClicToPay merchant portal, all the transaction details are recorded and maintained.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_clictopay.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_clictopay.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, open the Odoo backend and go to ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Payment Acquirer> ClicToPay,’ open it, and configure ClicToPay.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Once configured, you can use the ClicToPay on your Odoo website. Now, go to your website and place an order for a product. On the checkout page, you will see the option of ‘ClicToPay’ click on it and proceed to payment.
3. When you choose ClicToPay, it will redirect you to the ClicToPay payment page. Fill in the details and complete the payment.
4. After that, complete the payment, you will be redirected to the Odoo website showing messages of ‘Successful Payment’ and ‘Order Confirmation.’
OTHER ODOO PAYMENT ACQUIRER MODULES
- Odoo Poli Payments Acquirer
- Odoo Website Paytm Payment Acquirer
- Website Cetelem Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Instamojo Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website PayTabs Payment Acquirer
- Doku Payment Acquirer
- Odoo HyperPay Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Payfort Payment Acquirer
- Payfort Sadad Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Braintree Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Bitpay Payment Acquirer
- Website GoPay Payment Acquirer
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12