Hassle-free payments with Odoo Bank Of Maldives Payment Connect!
Receiving payment conveniently and hassle-freely is every business owner’s dream. However, in the age of digital transactions, this dream has come true. But what about payment security, especially in the Maldives.
Don’t worry, we have the solution for you.
Odoo Bank Of Maldives Payment Connect lets you get paid smoothly and securely in the Maldives. Moreover, the highly advanced fraud monitoring and fraud prevention tools allow you receive payment most secure and convenient way.
- Integrate Bank of Maldives Payment Connect in a single step.
- Customers can make the payment using the Bank of Maldives.
- Further, it needs a merchant ID, Public Key, and Private Key to connect.
- Customers get a notification after the transaction is complete.
- In the Odoo backend, the admin can see the transaction details.
- Odoo order form shows the details of the mode of payment used by the customer to make the payment.
- Bank of Maldives payment connect also maintain transaction history in the merchant portal.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_bml_connect.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_bml_connect.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to your Odoo backend, and go to ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Payment Acquirers.’
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Now, locate the ‘BML Connect’ payment acquirer.
3. On the BML Connect page, go to the ‘Credentials’ tab, add ‘BML Application ID’ and ‘BML API Key.’
4. After that, go to the ‘Configuration’ tab and ‘Payment Journal’ details.
4.1 Payment Form: ‘Display As’ shows the acquirer’s name. And ‘Supported Payment Icons’ display the various supported payment methods such as Cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard, etc.
4.2 Availability: Here, in the ‘Country’ dropdown, you can select the countries that can use the BML Connect.
5. In the ‘Message’ tab, add the various messages according to your business requirement.
6. Once configured, go to the website and place an order on the product, and on the ‘Confirming Order’ page, you can view the ‘BML Connect’ payment option.
7. After that, click the ‘Pay Now’ button, and you will be redirected to the BML gateway. Here, make the payment, after which you will be redirected to the Odoo website.
8. Once done, go to ‘Invoicing> Payment Transactions> Orders’ to view the ‘Acquirer Reference.’
OTHER ODOO PAYMENT MODULES
- Odoo Payfort Payment Acquirer
- Odoo ClicToPay Payment Acquirer
- Website Wepay Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Poli Payments Acquirer
- Odoo 2c2p Payment Acquirer
- Website MangoPay Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Stripe Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Iyzico Payment Acquirer
- Website GoPay Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Bitpay Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website WorldPay Payment Acquirer
- Website Payment Paypal Recurring
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12