Magento 2 Pardot Connector connector connects Pardot with Magento 2.
It allows Magento 2 store owners to easily sync their store data like customers, order’s customers, and newsletter subscribers, and contact us data directly into their Pardot Org as a “Prospect”.
Also, the Magento 2 owners can easily map their Magento 2 data into the different campaigns, which means prospects can be easily targetted through different campaigns in Pardot.
- Customer export from Magento 2 to Pardot as a prospect
- Order’s Customer export from Magento 2 to Pardot as a prospect.
- Newsletter subscriber export from Magento 2 to Pardot as a prospect.
- Contact us export from Magento 2 to Pardot as a prospect.
- Campaign creation at Pardot.
- Option to enable/disable real-time exports for individual entities.
- Separate views are provided for each entity with search, sort, and filter options for selective and bulk export.
- Feature to import Customer data from Pardot to Magento 2 is also available.
The Flow of Installation and Configuration
After downloading the zip file, you have to install the zip. Once the installation will be done, you need to do the set-up –
Data Sync From Magento 2 to Pardot
Customer sync: Once you will do the configuration the real-time sync would start also if you want to sync past records you can.
We have provided an option to manually export data from Magento 2 to Pardot in case of syncing the past records along with a feature to import data from Pardot to Magento 2 is also available.
Magento 2 Company ? Read More
In your Pardot Org you will find the customer data as a prospect
Order’s customer sync: Here we have provided an option to sync all the customers who placed at least one order on your Magento 2 store.
Newsletter subscriber sync: To sync your Newsletter subscribers we have provided a separate view as follows –
Contact us sync: If you want to sync “Contact us” data as from Magento 2 to Pardot then this sync option is also available.
Pardot End View
You can see all the synced data stored as a prospect in your Pardot Org.
Thank You for reading the blog.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.4.x