Magento 2 Pardot Connector connects Pardot with Magento 2.
It allows Magento 2 store owners to easily sync their store data like customers, orders’ customers,newsletter subscribers, and contact us data directly into their Pardot Org as a “Prospect”.
Also, the Magento 2 store owners can easily map their Magento 2 data into different campaigns, which means prospects can be easily targeted through different campaigns in Pardot.
- Customer export from Magento 2 to Pardot as a prospect.
- Order’s customer export from Magento 2 to Pardot as a prospect.
- Newsletter subscriber export from Magento 2 to Pardot as a prospect.
- Contact us export from Magento 2 to Pardot as a prospect.
- Option to select a separate campaign for each category of prospect creation.
- Option to allow or disallow prospect creation with duplicate email.
- Campaign creation from Magento 2 to Pardot.
- Option to enable/disable real-time exports for individual entities.
- Individual views are provided for each entity with search, sort, and filter options for selective and bulk export.
- Feature to import customer data from Pardot to Magento 2 is also available.
The Flow of Installation and Configuration
After downloading the zip file, you have to install the zip. Once the installation will be done, you need to do the set-up –
Data Sync From Magento 2 to Pardot
Once you set up the configuration the real-time sync will start, also if you want to sync past records you can.
We have provided an option to manually export data from Magento 2 to Pardot in case of syncing the past records along with a feature to import data from Pardot to Magento 2 is also available.
Magento 2 Company ? Find out More
Customer sync: You can sync the Customer as prospect to your Pardot end.
Order’s customer sync: Here we have provided an option to sync all the customers who placed at least one order on your Magento 2 store.
Newsletter subscriber sync: To sync your Newsletter subscribers we have provided a separate view as follows –
Contact us sync: If you want to sync “Contact us” data from Magento 2 to Pardot then this sync option is also available.
Pardot End View
You can see all the synced data stored as prospects in your Pardot Org.
Thank You for reading the blog.
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - 2.4.x