Shopware Aliexpress Importer connects the Shopware store to AliExpress for the merchant. Using the Chrome plugin, the store admin can import products from AliExpress into Shopware.
During import, the admin can associate products with a certain manufacturer. The categories can also be mapped by the admin.
The product and product variations are imported by the admin. With a simple click, the admin can place an order on AliExpress.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
- The admin can import product from AliExpress using Google Chrome extension
- The admin can place the order at AliExpress with a single click
- While importing, the admin can map AliExpress products to Shopware store product manufacturers.
- While importing, the admin can map the AliExpress products category to the Shopware store product category.
- The admin can edit product details while importing
- The admin can import products with variations
Shopware provides two ways to upload the plugin to the server.
Shopware Company ? Read More
- Using Command
- Manual installation
Installation using commands
Customers will get a zip folder, and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The customer has to copy the folder WebkulAliexpressConnector to custom > plugins to directly Shopware6, as shown in the image below:
Now open the Shopware 6 application in the Terminal.
- Run this command to refresh the plugin –
- Go to your Shopware installation Root directory and run this command to install and activate the plugin –
./bin/console plugin:install --activate WebkulAliexpressConnector
To clear the cache run this command –
Now refresh the administration.
After that, visit administration Extensions -> My extensions-> Apps after you can find all the installed plugins, the Aliexpress will be listed there.
For the manual installation of the plugin follow the steps as mentioned below:
1) Extract the zip file of the plugin.
2) Goto your Shopware 6 installation backend panel and navigate to Extensions-> My Extensions–> App after that you can find all the installed plugins in it.
For installing the plugin, the user can click on the Upload Extension button. The user can upload the plugin zip(WebkulAliexpressConnector) here.
3) After uploading the plugin zip, the user can see the Extensions in the list.
4) Now the user can click on the install icon to install the Webkul Aliexpress Connector extension.
5) After the installation of the extension, the user can click to activate the extension.
While in the process the admin can see the success message ‘Extension has been activated‘.
After the installation process and plugin configuration if the Webkul Aliexpress Connector icon option is not visible then run this command to clear the cache:
php bin/console cache:clear
Installation – AliExpress Chrome Extension
The AliExpress Chrome Extension can be easily installed by clicking on the given link –Webkul AliExpress Importer.
- Click on the “ADD TO CHROME” button to install the Webkul Aliexpress Importer extension.
- Also, click on “Add Extension” pop-up to add the extension to your chrome browser.
On the extension pop-up, you’ll notice a confirmation that the extension has been successfully installed.
After the module has successfully been installed, the admin can configure it under the drop-down menu “Extensions > My Extensions > App > WebkulAliexpressConnector > Configuration,” as seen in the screenshot below.
- Sales channel – Here the admin needs to select the sales channel.
- Status – The entire module’s functionality is dependent on this state; if admins want to use this plugin, they must enable it; otherwise, no functionality will operate.
- API Username– This username use to import products from your AliExpress store into your store.
- API Password-This password use to import products from your AliExpress store into your store.
- Default Product Quantity – For AliExpress, set the default quantity. If no quantity for a product is provided on AliExpress, this figure use as the product quantity..
- Product Price – When importing products from Aliexpress, the admin can choose whether the product’s basic pricing should be maximum or minimum. The majority of the time, aliexpress products have a price range based on their variations.
- Statues of Product -While importing, the product’s default active state is.
How To Import AliExpress Product To Shopware
Note: Install the AliExpress product importer extension in your Google Chrome browser before importing AliExpress products into your store. After that, proceed as directed below.
Go to AliExpress and select a product. On the product, a blue icon will appear, which you must click to import the AliExpress product.
After clicking the blue button, enter the Shopware Store URL and then click Next.
Then, on the shopware admin panel, type in the username and password as specified in the Configuration section, and then click submit.
You will receive an “Authenticated Successful” notification after successfully submitting.
While importing a product from Aliexpress, the admin can make changes to the product’s name, photos, specifications, and description, among other things.
After you’ve finished editing the product, click submit.
After that as a result, you’ll see the message “Product has been successfully imported.”
Once you’ve received information on a successful product import, you’ll need to proceed to the Settings>>Extensions>>Aliexpress Products.
The product import to the shopware end can be seen.
From the backend, you may update product details such as name, photos, price, description, category, and so on.
On the shopware frontend, you can see the Aliexpress product that you imported. Then, to place an order, click on Shopping Cart.
Continue with the order procedure, and once you’ve completed it, review the order summary.
After that, you must process the order to Aliexpress once it has been placed successfully on the front end. For that navigate to Settings>>Extensions>>Orders.
After that, click on the place order button to place the order.
You’ll redirect to AliExpress after clicking on place order. Then, after clicking on the Alixperss extension, a list of all products available for purchase will appear, and you can place your order by clicking the PLACE button.
When an order is placed on Aliexpress, the order status is changed from Place order to Order placed.
That’s all Showare Aliexpress Importer still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 22.214.171.124