Shopware 6 Product Return RMA, the store owners will be able to manage product returns, exchange, order cancellation easily. Return Merchandise Authorization is one of the important components of your success in the online market. In this, the customers can request to return an order or a product as well as admin or store owner can place returns for the customers that’s why it is important for both merchants as well as customers.
Shopware 6 RMA Extension, the customers, as well as the guest users, can create an RMA request for returning the products or canceling the order delivery.
- Customer and Admin can communicate at Store end.
- The customer can upload Return images.
- The admin can set Order status for Return.
- Admin can manage Return status as well as Reasons.
- The admin can generate Return on behalf of customers.
- Dynamic order selection with various options.
- Print uploaded image by customer.
- Admin and the customer can create unlimited return reasons.
- The admin and the seller can create unlimited return status.
- Admin and customer can set Order status for Return Requests.
- Admin will be able to see the seller-buyer conversation history of all the return requests.
- The admin can send messages or revert back to the customers for their messages.
- The admin can view the admin-customer conversation history of return requests for their products.
- The customer can send their queries to the seller.
- The customer can also enter consignment numbers then upload images after Return Requests generation.
Shopware gives two ways to install the plugin to the server.
- Using Command
- Manual installation
Customers will get a zip folder, then they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The customer has Copy the folder WebkulRMA to custom/plugins directory of Shopware6. As shown in the below image:
Now open the Shopware6 application in the Terminal.
Run this command to refresh the plugin –
Go to your Shopware installation Root directory then run this command to install then activate the plugin –
./bin/console plugin:install --activate WebkulRMA
To clear the cache run this command –
Now refresh the administration.
After that, visit administration Setting->System->Plugins, the RMA will be listed there.
- Upload the zip file of the plugin.
- Go to your Shopware6 installation backend panel then navigate to Setting -> System -> Plugins after that, you can find all the installed plugin in it.
Click on the Plugin. For installing the plugin, the user can click on the Upload Plugin button. The user can upload the plugin zip(WebkulRMA) here.
Further, in the newly added plugin, two actions can be performed which are: Install and Delete. The admin will install the plugin by clicking on the Install option in the dropdown.
After installation, you have to click on the activate button.
Now, you can see Order Return is visible on the Dashboard.
For configuration, click on the config button.
Here the admin will set the configuration for the module –
Sales Channel – Select the sales channel.
Extension Supported – Enter your Allowed extension for Document.
Maximum file – Enter maximum file can be upload from 1 to 10.
Maximum size – Enter the maximum size of the document from 0 to 10 MB.
Days to return Product – Enter the number of days allowed to return the product.
Product Return Policy – Here you have to enter the policy of product return.
Lastly, click to the Save button in the top right-hand corner to save the configuration.
Goto Dashboard -> Order Return -> Return Reason. Admin can set the Return reason and also delete or change the status. These RMA reasons will be shown in the front end.
Here admin can enter return reason, active then save it.
Here you can see the list of return reasons.
On the Return status page, click on the create status button.
Here the admin can set the Return product status.
The admin can set the default return status. Admin can also delete the create status.
After purchasing the product if a customer wants to return the product, first customer login on the store then go to my account then click on the Order button.
Here the customer will be able to view “Return” in order information as per the RMA settings made at the admin end.
To request a return, the buyer will:
- Customers must have to click on the checkbox button.
- Quantity: Choose the quantity for which the buyer will request the return.
- Reason: The buyer has to choose a reason for the return request from the drop-down selections.
- Images: Upload the images of the item for which the buyer wants to request the return.
- Additional Information: Add additional information about the Return Request reason in case the buyer does not find a valid reason from the drop-down list.
- Consignment No.: Add the consignment number.
Check the Terms & Conditions of the return policy then click on a Request a return button to create the return request.
After that Return details will generate. Here customers can cancel and check his status of the return. Customers can send a message to the store owner related to product return.
Return request At Backend
Go to Order Return -> Return Request. Here the admin can see all the return requests.
When admin will click on any particular product view button there are three options that will be visible.
1- Return Details
2 – Conversation
Admin will click on the ‘View” link to view the Request. The admin can view the products for which the Return request has been created along with details like return quantity and return reasons.
Admin can click on the action button then set the existing request reasons.
In the conversation, the admin can see messages that the customer sent. The admin can also reply to the message.
In the payment option, the admin can enter the remark of the returning product then enter Transition id.
That’s all for the Shopware6 RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization), still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php
Current Product Version - 1.0.0.
Supported Framework Version - Shopware 6.1.3