With this App, you can search for the availability of the products at a location through the zipcode. Now, the customer can see if the product is available for shipping at a specific location or not.
Moreover, the merchant can assign different zip codes to various products according to their availability in the respective locations.
A feature of this app is that you can activate or deactivate the zipcodes and after deactivating from the backend, also, the delivery on that particular zip code will automatically become unavailable on the Store.
The App Comes with a Pricing Plan of $9 USD per month.
- Product availability through zip code search.
- Merchant adds Product Availability at a specific location.
- Assignment of Zipcode to products.
- Responsive Design for Portable Devices.
- Moreover, admin can upload the Product Zip codes CSV File.
- Admin can also activate/deactivate already assigned zip codes.
- You can also upload Blacklist Zipcodes in bulk.
- Besides that, it is cross-browser compatible.
- Most importantly, it is easily configured and user-friendly.
- Now admin can also assign all added zip codes to a new product by simply checking the box from the configuration.
- At the time of assigning zip codes to the products, you can now select 100 results per page check them all with select all button and choose the bulk action of ‘assign all zip codes to marked products /all products’.
- Clicking on the View button In front of the product from the Assign zipcode section, you can select various rules as well for assigning the zipcodes.
- Checking Rule 1 will be: all the zip codes will get assigned to your product.
- Checking Rule 2 will be: Blacklist some zip codes, through this rule you can remove some of the zip codes from your product. Clicking on this option you will get the option to upload CSV of those zip codes you want to blacklist.
- Checking Rule 3 will be: Assign some zipcodes to the selected product.
After the installation, you need to buy the monthly plan available for this app. Once the payment is done for the plan, the App will be listed here:
As soon as you’ll open the app, you’ll land on the Home Page:
This includes recently added products with zipcode rules, recently added zipcode records, overall product & zipcode stat, take a tour option & app features.
Configuring the Module
Here you have 4 options. Firstly, enter your domain name.
- Auto assign all added zip code to new product.
- Disable add to cart if zipcode is not available.
- Search all zipcode record.
Next, we have Label Configuration:
This page also includes message background configuration.
This section also shows a list of all the countries already added by the merchant along with ISO codes.
Import Countries Via CSV
The merchant can import country list via CSV file. Make sure the format is same as given in the download instrucrions.
Click on the ‘Add Country’ button to add a new name:
Clicking on add states will take you to the follow page:
From here you can add provinces
The merchant can assign different zip codes to various products according to their availability on the respective locations and can also view the already assigned zip codes from this section.
Clicking on the Assign button, You can select the Country, State, City and enter a zipcode for that product.
Upload Blacklist Zipcodes in Bulk
From now onwards, you can upload products in bulk from the Assign Zipcode section of the app.
For this, first, you need to select the products. Now, visit the Bulk Action menu and click on “Upload Blacklisted Zipcodes” from the drop-down menu of the app.
Clicking the “Upload Blacklisted Zipcodes” button, you need to upload the blacklisted zip code CSV file. Moreover, you can upload a maximum of 1000 records at a time.
Admin can choose the additional features of this app from this section of the app, each additional feature comes with added functionalities and additional charges which will be added to your monthly subscription of Zipcode Validator app.
know more about it:
You have to copy the below-given code and paste it to the ‘product.liquid’ template.
Further, follow the below screenshots to know the detailed procedure:
To get Product Zipcode Validator displayed on the product description page for selected products, follow the below process:
Shopify backend >> Online Store >> Themes >> Actions >> Edit Code
Select Product.liquid file from the Templates or Snippet where you want to show the link
Lastly, paste the code then click on the save button to save the changes:
Once you will enter your zip code and click on the Check button, the result will get displayed whether the delivery of the product is possible on the entered zip code area or not.
And if yes then Add to Cart button will get enabled.
That was all about Product Zipcode Validator for the Shopify app.
Moreover, find the below link to check the demo of Zipcode Validator app for Shopify:
Furthermore, for any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/. You can also contact us at email@example.com