Different prices for different variants via Odoo Product Variant Extra Price!
Every seller wishes to quote different prices for different product variants. One of the best things about Odoo is that, by default, it allows the admin to set an extra price for an attribute. However, if you want to quote an extra price for a particular product variant, such a feature is unavailable in the default version.
Understanding this requirement, we created Odoo Product Variant Extra Price that helps you quote an extra price for a specific product variant. Moreover, you can set the price as lesser or above for a specific product variant besides the extra price of an attribute.
- Odoo Product Variant Extra Price enables you to set and manage extra prices for a particular product variant.
- Specify the extra price, you want to apply to the product’s variant, in spite of its attribute and attribute value.
- This extra price is applicable throughout the Odoo module.
- The added extra prices are automatically applied to the Point of Sale.
- No need to manually intervene in the process for extra price updates.
- The extra price of the product variant is further applicable to the website sale too.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘variant_price_extra.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘variant_price_extra.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s check out the workflow of Odoo Product Variant Extra Price.
1. Firstly, log in to your Odoo backend, go to ‘Sales> Products> Products,’ and open any product.
now. Find out More
2. On the product page, locate the ‘Attributes & Variants’ tab and click the ‘Configure’ button. Clicking the ‘Add a Line’ button will let you create new attributes and values.
3. Here, you can view all the variants and ‘view price extra’ of the product. Click on any variant to open and edit it.
4. On the page, click the ‘Edit’ button, enter the updated price in the box next to ‘Value Extra Price,’ and click the ‘Add a Line’ option to add more product templates.
5. After that, move to ‘Products> Products> Customizable Desk> Variants’ to view the price of every variant.
6. On the website, open the product whose variant price you configured from the backend to view different variant extra prices.
POINT OF SALE VIEW
7. Also, in the POS, you can view the different variants of a product with variant extra price.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Product Pack
- Website Internal Notes On Order
- Odoo Discount On Purchase Order
- Odoo Website Product Compare
- Display Pricelist Price On Products
- Odoo Website Product Labels And Stickers
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 220.127.116.11
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13