PrestaShop Product Wishlist: Let customers create multiple wishlists to save their favorite products. Retain customers by offering them to add products to the wishlist for later purchase instead of abandoning the store. Analyze your customers’ interests and the most desired items in the wishlists.
PrestaShop Product Wishlist module is compatible with PrestaShop 8.x.x
- Customers can create as many wishlists as they need.
- Allow customers to move items from one wishlist to another.
- Send email to customers for products they have added to the wishlists.
- Let customers keep track of the products they are interested in.
- MultiShop Compatible.
Features of PrestaShop Product Wishlist
- Allows customers to create the wishlists and add the products in these wishlists.
- Display the wishlist icon on home, category, product, and cart pages.
- Select the position of the wishlist icon on product listing pages.
- Enable or disable the creation of a default wishlist for customers.
- Send email notifications to customers for the products they have added to the wishlist.
- Customers can view a list of products he has added to the wishlist.
- Customers can move products from one wishlist to another wishlist.
- Add products to the wishlist from their cart & the cart will be accordingly updated.
- Increase or decrease the quantity of products added to the wishlist.
- Admin can view a list of all the products and their quantity added to the wishlists from the back office.
- View a list of products added by a specific customer to a wishlist.
How to Install PrestaShop Product Wishlist
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After the installation of the module, admin needs to configure it.
After configuring the module successfully, an icon to add products to the wishlist gets available on the product listing pages..
Home Page :
Prestashop Company ? Read More
Category Page :
Product Page :
Cart Page :
Create New Wishlist
Admin has disabled ‘create default wishlist’ from the backend.
In this case, an option to ‘create new wishlist’ is available for the customers while adding any product to the wishlist.
After clicking on create a new wishlist, a customer redirects to the wishlist page where he/she can create a new wishlist. The process to create a new wishlist is explained in the screenshots given below.
In this way, customers can successfully create a new wishlist.
Customers can use the edit button to edit the wishlist.
The wishlist icon colour gets changed for the products which have been already added to the wishlist by customers.
A customer can access the wishlist from the ‘account’ section.
After clicking on the “wishlist” tab, a customer can view a list of all the wishlists he has created. A customer can select a default wishlist out of all the wishlists.
Note: A customer can not delete a default wishlist.
A customer can access all the products added to any particular wishlist by clicking on the view button. The customer can remove the product, update its quantity & can even move the product to another wishlist.
Admin can view a list of all the products that are saved to the wishlist by different customers. Here admin can check the number of customers who have added any particular product to the wishlist. Also, the admin can send emails to all the customers who have added any particular product to the wishlist in one go.
Admin can also choose to access products added to the wishlist by any particular customer. The personal wishlist of a customer is too specific & can even help in predicting buying trend of a customer.
This was all about PrestaShop product wishlist Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our PrestaShop development services and a vast range of quality PrestaShop addons.
Current Product Version - 4.0.3
Supported Framework Version - 8.x.x, 1.7.x.x
Leave a Comment