Prestashop Product Wishlist feature allows shoppers to create a personalized collection of products they want to buy and add them to their account for future reference. A user can save any particular item in their wishlist which they may buy later from the store.
- Admin can enable/disable the addition of products to wishlist by customer.
- Admin can choose the position of wishlist icon on products list.
- Admin can enable/disable the creation of default wishlist for customers.
- Admin can send email to customers about their products which they added in wishlist.
- Customer can create their own wishlist.
- Customer can move products from one wishlist to another wishlist.
- Customer can even add products to wishlist from their cart & cart will be accordingly updated.
- Customer can increase/decrease the quantity of product added in wishlist.
Create New Wishlist
Admin has disabled ‘create default wishlist’ from backend.
In that case, an option to ‘create new wishlist’ will be available to the customer while adding any product to wishlist.
After clicking on create new wishlist, a customer will be redirected to the wishlist page where he/she can create a new wishlist. The process to create a new wishlist is explained in screenshots given below.
In this way, admin can successfully create a new wishlist.
The wishlist icon colour gets changed for the products which have been already added to the wishlist by customer.
A customer can access his/her wishlist from ‘account’ section.
After clicking on the “wishlist” tab, a customer can view a list of all the wishlists he/she has created. A customer can select default wishlist out of all the wishlist created by him/her.
Note: A customer can not delete a default wishlist.
A customer can access all the products added to any particular wishlist by clicking on the view button. Customer can remove the product, update its quantity & can even move the product to another wishlist.
Admin can access list of all the products that are added to wishlist by different customers. here admin can check the number of customers that have added any particular product to wishlist. Admin can also choose to send email to all the customers who have added any particular product to wishlist in one go.
Admin can also choose to access products added to wishlist by any particular customer. Personal wishlist of a customer is too specific & can even help in predicting buying trend of a customer.
That was all about Prestashop product wishlist & this is how the functionality of adding products to wishlist can be integrated into any store.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x