Prestashop Stripe Payment Gateway- Stripe payment gateway module allows you to accept credit cards directly on your site through your Stripe.com account. Users enter their credit card details during the checkout process and never leave your site, resulting in a better experience for the user, and more successful conversions for you.
Note: Prestashop Stripe Payment Gateway module is compatible with PSD2 SCA(Strong Customer Authentication).
Before buying this module, you have to visit stripe.com to check whether this payment gateway is available in your country or not.
- Stripe Payment Gateway supports Mastercard,Visa, American Express, JCB,Discover.
- Easy to manage as control never leaves the merchant site while making payment that normally happens with other payment gateways.
- It provides the feature of one-click payment option . Customer will now have the option to save the credentials, so that customer need not to enter credentials again while making the transactions in future.
- More Secured.
- Easy to configure by admin through back end.
- Admin can have a new tab named as “Stripe Transaction” to view the list of payment made through the gateway.
- Admin can also refund the full or partial amount to buyer as per the requirement.
- While refunding the partial amount, admin can specify the amount less than or equal to the amount paid by buyer.
Prestashop Stripe Payment Workflow
How To Get The API Keys
Admin need to have their account on Stripe Payment Gateway. Once admin is logged in the stripe account, go to user account settings. Now, admin need to go to API keys tab to get the API key for either test or live mode.
For new SCA(Strong Customer Authentication), admin has to enable Checkout Client Integration as shown below:
As per the requirement admin can fill the API keys in the module configuration.
Once the module is configured successfully, buyer will be able to view the stripe payment gateway to pay the order amount.
In this way buyer’s can process the paymentusing stripe payment gateway
A new tab “Stripe Transaction” is added at back-end from where admin can view the list of all the transaction made through Stripe Payment Gateway.
On clicking refund button, admin can either return full or partial amount to buyer.
In this way admin can successfully provide the popular stripe payment gateway to buyers and can even refund the amount if required.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x