PrestaShop Sticky Add to Cart Bar module helps shop owners to show a product details bar along with the “add to cart” button on the product page of the shop.
The sticky add to cart bar shows the product name, image, price, attributes & the add to cart button. It will help to increase the user’s convenience.
One thing to note is that the sticky add to cart bar starts appearing on the screen only when the actual add to cart button disappears from the screen.
And, the sticky add to cart bar showing on the product page shows the same product on which it’s appearing.
Features of the module
- Enable or disable the module.
- Set the position of sticky add to cart bar either to the top or bottom.
- Choose the background colour for the sticky add to cart bar.
- Select the colour for the product name text.
- Choose the background colour of the add to cart button.
- Select the colour of the “Add to Cart” text shown on the add to cart button.
- Choose the colour of the product price.
- Select the attribute label & the border colour.
- Also, choose the border width to show around sticky add to cart bar.
- Select the device compatibility for the sticky add to cart bar.
- Choose the product types on whose product pages you want to show the sticky add to cart bar.
- Choose to exclude categories & products on which you don’t want to show the sticky add to cart bar.
- The module is multi-shop compatible.
Prestashop Company ? Find out More
PrestaShop Sticky Add to Cart Bar module is compatible with PrestaShop framework version 8.x.x.
How to install the PrestaShop Sticky Add to Cart Bar module
- Firstly, go to the module manager in back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
How to configure the PrestaShop Sticky Add to Cart Bar module
After the successful installation of the module, an admin can proceed to configure this module.
In the configuration settings of the module, there are several options.
And, the significance of each option is mentioned in the screenshot below.
Additionally, there is also an option to exclude the products on whose product pages you don’t want to show the sticky add to cart bar.
Functionalities at the front end of the shop
After configuring the module, the sticky add to cart bar will start appearing on the product pages of the shop.
The following is a screenshot of the product page. At this time, the sticky add to cart bar is not displaying on the product page.
However, when a customer will scroll down on the page & as soon as the add to cart button of the product disappears, a sticky add to cart bar will start appearing.
Attribute selection from the popup
In case, if the “Display Attribute Popup” is enabled, then you will need to follow the following steps to change the selected attribute.
- Firstly, the currently selected attribute will appear on the sticky add to cart bar.
- Click on the change to select any other attribute that you want to buy or add in the cart.
After clicking on the change button, the following popup will appear. Further, choose the desired attribute & click on the select button.
After clicking on the select button, the attribute will update.
Sticky add to cart bar customization
In the configuration settings, there are various options available to customize the sticky add to cart bar appearance.
You can choose to customize the sticky add to cart bar appearance by selecting a suitable colour for the following.
- Sticky add to cart bar background colour
- Product name text colour
- Add to cart button background colour
- Add to cart button text colour
- Product price colour
- Product attribute label colour
- Border colour
- Border width
Also, in the following image, I’ve highlighted all the options that can be customized.
So, this was all about the PrestaShop Sticky Add to Cart Bar Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 4.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x