In the eCommerce domain, the struggle to allure customers to the shop is becoming increasingly difficult. Due to the onset of more & more shops each day, this work is going to be even more struggling than before. In between all that, only those eCommerce shops will prosper who have a clear goal to play with new ideas. These new ideas can be anything, ranging from offering gifts to implementing new features. Anything can do wonder, you never know. Hence, keeping in mind all this, we bring you the Prestashop Spin and Win module to help you on the front of implementing new features.
Prestashop spin and win module offer a fully customized spin wheel game. It encourages customers to participate in the game in anticipation of winning a prize. Nowadays, who would not want to get a free prize just by playing a game. In turn, this also helps in customers engagement & increase dwell time.
For the overview of the plugin check the video mentioned-below –
Features of the Prestashop Spin and Win module
- Spin & win game is integrated into the store.
- Create as many slices for the spin wheel as you want.
- Choose to show or hide the spin wheel.
- Show spin wheel either on a full-page or in a floating way.
- Select the customer groups to whom you will offer a spin wheel game.
- Vouchers can be associated with slices available in spin wheel.
- Choose to make spin wheel game exclusive for logged-in users only.
- Show or hide the name field from the spin wheel block.
- Send an email to the winning customer.
- Set the minimum time interval between two spins.
- Set the allowed number of spins per user.
- Choose to set the wheel speed & spin duration according to your own choice.
- Personalize the winning, lose text & its look.
- Customize the spin wheel & its different parts.
- Customize the header & description text to show on the spinner block.
- Choose to add long description text if you want.
- Customize the content & subject of the mail as per your own preference.
- View data of spins & vouchers under statics section.
How to install the module
- Firstly, go to the module manager in back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
How to configure Prestashop Spin and Win module
After successful installation of module, admin can configure the module.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
Under the slice setting, an admin can configure text(displayed on a slice) & the colour of the slice. He/She can even associate vouchers with the slices.
In case, If admin tries to delete the previously created slice through which any customer has won the voucher. Then in this case, the following warning message will display:
Warning: Some of the customers have won voucher which is linked with this slice. If you delete slice, customers can’t use voucher. Are you sure to delete the slice?
Various options are available under display setting to customize spinner & spin block.
From design settings, admin can change background colour of the spin block. Options to customize spin wheel & its different parts have been individually explained in the screenshots below.
The background colour options available with the module is developed by Webkul. Check out our all new gradient colors collection palette – CoolHue2.0 on https://webkul.github.io/coolhue/
Text Display Setting
Customize the text to display under different conditions on the spin block from “Text Display Setting”. You can see the explanation of each option available under the settings in the screenshot below.
Under mail settings, the subject & content of the winning mail can be easily customized. This mail only goes to the customers who won the vouchers.
Under the statics section, you can view the data pertaining to all kinds of vouchers.
So, this was all about the process to configure the module to provide ‘spin & win’ game to the customers.
Front end view of spin and win block
After configuring the module successfully, a “SPIN NOW” button becomes available adjacent to the “Cart” button.
The image below shows a view of the spin page in “Full Page View”. In order to spin the wheel, a user needs to enter his/her name & email ID.
In case, a user wins after spinning the wheel then the voucher available with the slice will display on the block. The same voucher goes to the customer via mail too.
Here is an image showing the template of mail going to the customer on winning a voucher.
Given below screenshot shows various customizable parts of spinning wheel & spinner block.
To display spinner in floating mode, Select display type of spinner as ‘Floating’.
A view of floating spinner block.
So, this was all about Prestashop Spin and Win Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 4.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x