Do you want to recover the entities you have deleted?
Then Prestashop Restore Deleted Data can do this job for you. A backup of deleted products, categories, brands, suppliers, customers, features, and attributes gets created in the back office so that you can restore it with a single click.
- Admin can restore the deleted products, categories, brands, suppliers, customers, attributes, and features.
- Option to restore the entities with new IDs.
- Admin can restore the parent category along with its child categories.
- Choose to restore the child categories in the root category in case the parent category does not exist.
- Admin can apply category, brand, supplier, feature(s), and attribute(s) on product upon restoration.
- Admin can view all the entities he has restored under “Entity Restore History” tab.
NOTE: This module restores features and not feature values.
- Go to back office ->modules.
- Upload the module zip file.
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
After the successful installation of the module, admin can configure the module settings.
Under Settings, admin can enable/disable the restoration of
- Entities with new ID,
- Category with child categories,
- Category under root category
Admin can also choose to apply category, brand, supplier, feature, and attributes on product upon restoration.
After the installation of the module, a new tab named “Trash” gets added where admin can view all the deleted products, categories, brands, suppliers, customers, attributes, and features.
Suppose admin has deleted some products, categories, brands, suppliers, attributes, and features.
When admin clicks on the “Restore” button, a popup appears on the screen asking to restore the selected entity as shown below:
Restore Entities with New ID
Deleted entities(products, categories, brands, suppliers, customers, attributes, and features) will be restored with a new id if enabled by admin.
Now, when admin restores all these entities in Prestashop database then these entities will be restored with new ids.
Similarly suppliers, attributes, customers, and features will also be restored with a new ID.
Restore category with child category
If enabled, then parent category will be restored with its child categories.
Restore category in root category
In case if the parent category does not exist, then it’s subcategories will be restored under the root category.
Suppose admin has permanently deleted the parent category “Women” and restored it’s subcategories. All the subcategories will now be restored under root category i.e. home.
If disabled, then the subcategories will not be restored.
Apply Category/Brand/Supplier/Feature/Attribute on Product While Restoring
If enabled from the backend, then the entities which were deleted will get applied on product upon restoration.
After restoration, all the entities will get applied to a product as shown below:
Entity Restore History
Whenever admin restores any entity, an entry for that restoration gets created under “Entity Restore History”.
That’s all for Prestashop Restore Deleted Data still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x