Prestashop Product Page Additional Custom Tabs: Product pages are an extremely important part of any eCommerce store because they inform customers about your products and persuade them to purchase at your store. They can literally make or break your business.
When a user visits your store and is exploring your products he may have few questions. If you don’t display necessary product information on the product detail page, users may move on to another store with informative product pages causing you a loss of sale.
Detailed product information helps the users understand the product in a better way. Default Prestashop allows you to display only two tabs: Description and Product Details that sometimes may not be enough to showcase all the necessary information about a product.
Prestashop Product Page Additional Custom Tabs lets you create extra tabs to the product page to provide supplementary product information to your customers. You can add relevant information to the tabs such as video, shipping policies, user manual, feedback form and much more using a WYSIWYG editor.
Check the overview of the plugin in the video mentioned-below –
Prestashop Company ? Find out More
Features of Prestashop Product Page Additional Custom Tabs
- Add unlimited custom product tabs to the product detail page.
- Add images, size guide, videos, downloadable file links, FAQs, etc to product tabs using WYSIWYG HTML editor.
- Enable or disable the display of product tabs on the product detail page.
- After adding the tabs, you can easily edit or delete them.
- Also, you can set the order of the tabs to display on the product detail page.
- Go to back-office ->modules ->Module Manager.
- Now, click on “Upload a module” button and select the module’s zip file.
- In this way, the module gets install on Prestashop.
Prestashop Product Page Additional Custom Tabs – Workflow
Post installation, you can start adding the product tabs by clicking on “Add New Tab” button as shown below:
You can add a new tab by specifying its name and content that will display at the front. While adding a new tab, you can enable or disable the display of the tab on the product page. Also, you can make the tab mandatory or not. If enabled, then admin has to specify the value of tab on the product page.
After adding the product tabs, you can view a list of all the product tabs under “Product Page Additional Custom Tabs” as shown below:
Under “Product Page Additional Custom Tabs”, you can:
- Enable or Disable the tabs.
- Change the position of tabs to display at the front end.
- Edit or Delete the tabs
Once you have created the tabs, then you can add the information to display in the tabs on the product page. Go to Catalog -> Products -> Edit Products -> Modules.
After adding content into the tabs, lets have a look at the front end.
Front End View
When a customer visits the product page, he can view the extra tabs added by admin from the back office alongside Description and product Details tabs.
This was all about Prestashop Product Page Additional Custom Tabs module.
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x