Print barcode label for products and combinations with a single click.
Prestashop Product Barcode Label allows you to print labels with barcode standard(ISBN, UPC, EAN-13/JAN) and product details(product name, price, reference). Option to print bulk/mass barcodes at a time by uploading a CSV file.
Features of Prestashop Product Barcode Label
- Print barcode labels for products as well as combinations.
- Select the barcode standard(ISBN, UPC, JAN/EAN-13) you want to print on PDF.
- Option to print multiple barcodes in a single row.
- Also, set the size in which you want to print barcode.
- Select the product detail(product name, price, reference) you want to print above and below barcodes.
- Print multiple barcodes at a time by uploading a CSV file.
- Go to back office ->modules.
- Upload the module zip file.
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
- Barcode Type – In this field, admin can select the type of barcode he wants to print on barcode. Admin can choose to print 3 types of barcodes: ISBN, UPC, or JAN/EAN-13.
- Printing Setting – Admin can enable/disable the printing of multiple barcodes in a single row.
- Barcode Size – From this field, admin can select the size in which he wants to print the barcodes.
- Detail above/below barcode – Admin can select the product parameters(product name, price, and reference) which he wants to print on above and below the barcodes. Also, preview the barcode after selecting the details to print above/below the barcode.
CSV to Bar Code Generation
Admin can choose to print multiple barcodes at a time by uploading a CSV file.
Printing Barcode of a Product
Admin can also print barcode of individual products under “Catalog“. A new option “Print Barcode” gets available under “Products” by clicking on which admin can print barcode label of product.
Print Barcode Label of Multiple Products
Admin can select the products of which he wants to print the barcode and then click on “Print Barcode” button under “Bulk Actions” tab as shown below:
If in case, the products selected by admin does not contain the information required to print barcodes or the information is incorrect, then an error will display as shown below:
Admin can also print barcode label of product combinations. After the installation of the module, a printer icon gets added under “Default Combination” by clicking on which admin can print barcode label of product combinations.
Print Barcode Label of Multiple Combinations
Admin can select the combinations of which he wants to print barcode label and then click on “Print Barcode Combinations” button under “Bulk Actions tab.
That’s all for Prestashop product Barcode Label module.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x