Prestashop Product 360 degree view helps you to show every side of a product to your customers. It allows your customers to view products in a more attractive and magnificent way. Admin can set up a 360 degree view of a product by adding multiple images in a proper sequence.
Note: The module is multi-store compatible.
- Admin can easily set the 360 degree view of a product.
- Admin can delete the images he has added to a 360 degree product view.
- Once the images have been added by admin for setting up a 360 degree view, then he can change the position of the images and 360 degree product view will be visible at Front end according to the changed position of images set by admin.
- With 360 degree product view, a customer can view every side of a product in a 360-degree rotating view.
- A customer can stop or start again the 360 degree product view by clicking on the start/stop button.
- Spin speed in which images rotate in a 360 degree view of a product can be managed by the admin.
- The admin can enable/disable the full screen view of a 360 degree product view at front end.
- Admin can set right sequence of the image by checking the position number of image and also can preview.
New Features (Available In Current Version)
- Admin can enable/disable 360 degree image view for all products.
- Admin can enable/disable 360 degree image view of any particular product.
- Admin can upload his own 360 degree thumbnail image.
- Display 360 degree view image at product page footer, product page tab or product page image thumbnail.
- Customize the dimension of 360 degree view image as per need.
- Go to Back office > Modules and Services > Upload a Module
- Drop or select your module zip file
- The module would be automatically installed
Under configuration page of module, admin can enable/disable 360 image view for all products & full-screen view of a product. Admin can also set frame time for image rotation & can even upload his own thumbnail image.
Admin can set a 360 degree view of a particular product by navigating through Catalog->Products->Modules. Now under “Modules” tab, admin can set 360 degree view of a product by clicking on “configure” button.
Now, admin has to add all the images which will be visible in 360 degree view of a product at Front End. Admin can also enable/disable 360-degree image view for this particular product.
Position number below the image will help you to fix the image position if uploaded in the wrong sequence,
Admin can also change the position of images by dragging the image as shown in the screenshot below:
360 Degree Product View at Front End
A customer can view 360 degree view of a product by clicking on “360° view” button. 360-degree view of the product is shown in the image below.
360-degree view image at footer
You can also customize the dimension of image window.
The 360-degree view image has been shrunk to the selected size.
360-degree view image at product page tab
If the position is selected product page tab then the image will be displayed alongside product details & description tab.
360-degree view image at Image thumbnail
Now, 360-degree view image will be displayed on the product image thumbnail only.
Note: Display of 360 degree view image on thumbnail depends on the compatibility with your installed theme of shop.
If the admin has disabled the full-screen view then the symbol will not be displayed and the customer will not be able to see a 360-degree view of a product in full screen.
A customer can start or stop the 360° product view by clicking on the start/stop button as shown below:
In this way, admin can choose to show 360-degree image view of a product.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 4.2.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x