PrestaShop POS RFID based Loyalty Management: Enhance customers’ shopping experience by letting them use their loyalty points via RFID cards in your POS outlets. Customers just need to tap their cards on the RFID card reader device to make payment for their orders.
Check the overview of the plugin in the video mentioned-below –
Features of PrestaShop POS RFID based Loyalty Management
- The admin can add RFID card details for the customers.
- Once added, the admin can update the RFID details.
- Customers can use the loyalty points assigned to them through RFID cards and make purchase in POS.
- Upon scanning, the loyalty points get deducted from the RFID card.
- The POS agents can view the RFID payment method used for placing an order in the order history tab.
- Split payment option for the customers i.e. the customers can use loyalty points to pay some amount via the RFID cards and the remaining amount via another payment method.
- View customers’ RFID details, and enable or disable them from a single tab.
- PrestaShop POS RFID Card Reader module is MultiShop Compatible.
How to Install PrestaShop POS RFID based Loyalty Management
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
Assign RFID Cards
After the successful installation of the module, new tab RFID Cards get available under POS in the back office.
From this tab, the admin can assign RFID to customers.
now. Read More
On clicking the “Assign RFID to customer” button, a form appears on the page with the following options:
- RFID Serial – When the admin scans the RFID card, the RFID serial number gets added in this field.
- Customer – Here, the admin can select the customer for whom he wants to add the RFID details.
- Status – Enable or disable the customer’s RFID.
- Outlet – Here, the admin needs to select the POS outlet for which he wants to assign the customer’s RFID.
Once added, the admin can view the customer’s RFID details under the RFID Cards tab.
Front End Workflow
After the successful installation of the module, a new payment method RFID Card gets available on the payment page in the POS panel.
When the POS agent adds the products to the cart and proceeds to checkout, he can view the loyalty points available to the customer.
When the agent clicks on the RFID Card payment method, a popup appears on the POS panel asking for a card scan on the RFID reader.
Once the agent scans the card, the loyalty points get deducted from the RFID card.
The customer can also pay some amount using the loyalty points and the remaining amount via another payment method.
In the above screenshot, it can be seen that the available loyalty points are less than the points required to complete an order.
Now, if the agent selects the RFID payment method and scans the card, an error will display on POS as shown in the below screenshot.
In this case, the customer can pay partially i.e. some amount via cash or card and the remaining amount using the loyalty points via RFID card.
The agent can view the payment methods used for placing the order in the order history tab.
Also, the admin can view the payment method under Orders.
This was all about PrestaShop POS RFID Card Reader Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x