Increase the visibility of your products by allowing the customers to share the products on various social media platforms. Customers can also share their orders on social media from order details and order confirmation page. Sharing of products and orders on socal media will help you drive more traffic to the store.
- Admin can enable/Disable the sharing of products and orders on various social media platforms.
- Customers can share their orders from “order details” and order “confirmation page”.
- Admin can select the link(shop url or first product url) to be be shared while sharing orders.
- Customize the text which will be sent while sharing the the products or orders.
- An icon mentioned on the product page by clicking on which a customer can copy product’s url.
- Go to back office ->module
- Upload the module zip file
- Search “Social Sharing After Order” in module search box then go to module and click on install.
Module Installed Successfully !
After successful installation of module, admin can configure the module.
Note: Cutomized text set by admin in the above two fields will be sent while sharing order or product on these social media sites:
Select url to share
If admin selects shop url, then while sharing orders from order details page and order confirmation page on social media the shop url will be shared.
First Product Url
When a customer orders multiple products at once, then the url of first product in the products list will be shared on social media.
Front End Workflow
On the product page at front end, the customer can view social media icons enabled by admin from backend.
Product Share on Twitter
Product Share on Facebook
After placing an order the customer can view social media links on order confirmation page and order details page by clicking on which he can share order on social sites.
Order Sharing on Twitter
Order Sharing on Facebook
That’s all for Prestashop Product and Order Social Share still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 4.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x