PrestaShop Multi Bank Wire Payment module allows shop owners to add multiple bank accounts to PrestaShop for receiving payments from the customers.
This module will help you to let your customers choose a bank account at the time of checkout in which they will send the payment.
After the confirmation of the order, a field will be available on the order details page to enter the transaction ID of the bank wire payment to confirm the payment.
Also, there is an option to choose whether you want to show or hide the transaction ID input field on the order details page.
Note: Module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x
Prestashop Company ? Find out More
Features of the PrestaShop Multi Bank Wire Payment Module
- It helps the admin to add a safe, secure and fast payment method on the website.
- Display all the bank wire payment options on the checkout page.
- Enable or disable the customer bank wire payment confirmation via mail.
- Specify the email address to receive payment confirmation mails.
- Choose to show or hide the transaction field on the order details page.
- Set the number of reminders mail and the mail interval(in days).
- Set the number of days after which the order will be cancelled if a customer does not make the payment.
- Restrict specific bank wire payment options by carriers/currencies/customer groups.
- Admin can enable/disable to display of the bank details before placing the order.
- Add multiple bank accounts to which a customer can make payment.
- Enable or disable the status of the bank account.
- Choose to edit or delete the bank account details.
- View the order details separately for each bank wire account.
- Customers can now select any one of the bank account options to make a payment.
- Bank wire details are visible to the customer on the order confirmation & order details page.
- Customers can manually make the confirmation of the payment by entering the transaction ID.
- The module supports multiple languages.
- The module is multi-shop compatible.
Note: This module is compatible with the PrestaShop One Page Checkout module.
How to install the PrestaShop Multi Bank Wire Payment module
- Firstly, go to the module manager in back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
How to configure the PrestaShop Multi-Bank WirePayment module
After the successful installation of the module, an admin can configure the module.
The configuration settings of the module contain multiple options. However, the significance of each option is available in the screenshot below.
Note:- You must need to enable the Display all payment methods on the checkout page option if you are using this module with the PrestaShop One Page Checkout module.
Number of Reminders and Reminder Interval
Suppose you enter 2 in the “Number of reminders” and 4 in the “Reminder Interval” field.
Then, a customer will receive 2 payment reminders with an interval of 4 days between them.
Adding Multiple Bank wire Accounts
After the successful installation of the module, a new tab i.e., Multi Bank Wire will start appearing on the dashboard.
Click on the “Add Account” to add a new bank wire account.
After clicking on the “add new account” button, the following page will open.
Here, you need to add the following details to add a new bank account.
- Bank Name
- Account Owner
- Account Details
- Address of the Bank
- User groups for which this bank wire payment will be available
- Currencies for which this bank wire payment will be available
- Carriers for which the bank wire payment will be available
- Commission Type i.e., either in percent or amount
- Commission Amount
- Discount Percentage
- Whether to enable or disable this bank wire payment
In the same way as above, an admin can add multiple bank wire details.
In this way, an admin can add multiple bank wire details. So, that a customer can accordingly make payment via bank wire.
The workflow of the module
On the checkout page, a new payment method i.e., Pay by multi-bank wire will be available for the customers.
When a customer selects this payment method, he will be land on the following page.
Here, a customer can select a desired bank from the dropdown menu to send the payment via bank wire.
After a customer selects an option from the drop-down menu, details of the bank account will become visible to the customer.
Now, a customer can proceed to confirm the order.
If the “Display all payment methods on the checkout page” option is enabled
Customers can see the list of all bank wire payments while checkout on the same page if the admin enables the Display all payment methods on the checkout page option while configuration.
The customer can view the bank details before placing the order by clicking on the View bank details option.
If the admin disables the “Display bank details” Option
If the admin disables the option “Display bank details” then the customers will not be able to check the bank details before placing the order.
A customer will also be able to view the bank wire details on the order confirmation page.
Email: A customer will receive an email regarding the order confirmation with the chosen bank account details.
Under the customer order history section, orders whose payment is made via multi-bank wire can be seen easily.
The selected bank wire details are also available on the customer order details page.
Additionally, a customer can mention the transaction ID to confirm the bank wire payment.
After the confirmation of the payment, a customer will also receive an email.
Under the multi-bank wire tab, there is an option of “View Orders“.
From here, you can see all the orders whose payment is made to that particular bank wire account.
After clicking on the “View Orders“, a list of orders will start displaying.
Now, you can also go to the order details page by clicking on the “View Order Detail” tab.
So, this was all about the PrestaShop Multi Bank Wire Payment Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 6.4.1
Supported Framework Version - 8.x.x, 1.7.x.x