With Prestashop Mobikul you can convert your Prestashop store into a complete mobile app. This app will allow the users to have all the functionalities similar to the Prestashop site on their iOS phone. This mobile app can enhance the shopping experience of the users.
- Supports all types of products viz. standard, virtual, pack, and combination.
- The store owner can easily add/manage categories and sub-categories.
- Layered navigation feature enables the users to easily filter the products through product attributes thus simplifying the search process.
- Vouchers to the users on certain events which can be used by them for getting discount for future purchases.
- Generate more traffic to the app by allowing the users to share the products through social media channels, emails, etc.
- Improve the search experience of the users on the app by allowing them to search the products via text, voice, and image.
- Users can browse and shop with confidence on the app without fear of loss of personal data as the app is GDPR compliant.
- Option to the customers to raise a return request for the products and gets the refund or replacement for the return made.
- Generate more traffic to the store by displaying attractive banners in a slider.
- Push notification feature allows the store admin to provide relevant information to the customers such as upcoming sale, newly added products etc.
- The mobikul app provides real time synchronization feature so that whatever information is updated on the website gets automatically reverted on the mobile app.
- The app even works in an offline mode, so the users can scroll through app even if there is no internet connection.
- Supports all the default payment gateways provided by Prestashop.
For the back office functionality click here.
Search option helps buyers to find out what the user wants from your store. In Prestashop Mobikul app this works in three formats:
- Product Search by Voice: With this option, the users can find the desired products on the app just by speaking the related keywords. The keywords get automatically typed in the search bar and the search results related to it gets displayed.
- Product Search by Text: Through this option, the app user just needs to type keywords in the search bar. A relevant set of results would be fetched and displayed.
- Product Search by Image: Users can upload the desired image to search for the related products. When a user uploads an image, it gets detected through machine learning and keywords related to the image gets displayed. When a user clicks on the keywords then products related to those keyword gets displayed in the search results.
Note: The image search feature is not live in the current demo app, If you wish the same you can contact us.
Categories and Products
It displays all the products of the store, with their assigned and associated Sub-categories and Parent category in the mobile application too. That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products of the store owner which are displayed on the store, will also be shown in the mobile application.
The category page will display the products name, price, ratings, add to cart button, wishlist button and filters to search according to the requirement. Users can change the view of the listing of products according to their iOS phones. The product page will display product name, price, add to cart button, buy now button, description, specification and reviews of the product.
Left Navigation Drawer
To make the navigation more flexible and user-friendly, layered navigation simplifies the product search, filtering items based on their attributes. Admin can control the filters from the back end. Users can filter the products based on various attributes, features, categories etc.
Users can also filter the products-
- According to price
- According to product name
- According to reference
- According to the available items on store
My account Dashboard
Under “My Account” users can manage their personal information, address details, orders, credit slips, and vouchers.
Sign In and Register
Customers can login and register to the account by filling required fields.
In order history and details, users can view the list of orders they have placed. Users can view the order details such as order reference number, date, status, and total price. If the order is shipped or payment is accepted, then the user can download invoice in PDF format.
Users can click on “details” to view the detail of the order or can reorder the products. Once click on “details” user can view the complete details of order such as delivery/invoice address, product details, and total price.
The user can view the list of their credit slips if received after the cancellation of any order.
To promote the products on the site you can create vouchers for the particular customer or global vouchers. These vouchers will be displayed to the users here and they can easily use those vouchers from here.
This app lets the customer share the product with anyone via email, social media channels, Bluetooth etc.
The cart tab will display the products added to your cart with proceeding to payment, continue shopping, update cart or empty cart buttons.
On the cart page, the user can view the product name, the quantity of the product, price, and shipping cost applicable on the cart. The user can change the quantity of the product from here.
The checkout process can be one page or five step check out process, depending on the settings from the backend.
- Showing Billing and Shipping Address with options to change it.
- Selection of Delivery Method.
- Payment options to complete the purchase.
- Complete order summary which will display the total amount and place the order.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Supported Framework Version - iOS