Prestashop Mobile App Builder – allows you to convert your Prestashop store into a complete mobile app. This app will allow the users to have all the functionalities similar to the Prestashop site on their Mobile phones. Further, this mobile app can enhance the shopping experience of the users.
Check a brief overview of the android app –
Features- Prestashop Mobile App Builder
- Supports all types of products viz. standard, virtual, pack, and combination.
- The store owner can easily add/manage categories and sub-categories.
- The layered navigation feature enables the users to filter the products through product easily attributes thus simplifying the search process.
- Vouchers to the users on certain events can be used by them for getting a discount for future purchases.
- The app gives the facility of social login (However, this is a paid feature).
- Generate more traffic to the app by allowing the users to share the products through social media channels, emails, etc.
- Improve the search experience of the users on the app by allowing them to search the products via text, voice, and image.
- Users can browse and shop with confidence on the app without fear of loss of personal data as the app is GDPR compliant.
- Option to the customers to raise a return request for the products and gets a refund or replacement for the return made.
- Generate more traffic to the store by displaying attractive banners in a slider.
- The push notification feature allows the store admin to provide relevant information to the customers such as upcoming sales, newly added products, etc.
- The mobikul app provides a real-time synchronization feature so that whatever information is updated on the website gets automatically reverted on the mobile app.
- The app even works in an offline mode, so the users can scroll through the app even if there is no internet connection.
- The augmented reality feature is now available & the admin can manage AR-related files from the back office.
- Admin can set the visibility of new, popular, special & best seller products block from the module configuration.
- The guest users can also give a review if allowed by the admin from the product comment module.
- Supports all the default payment gateways provided by PrestaShop.
- For the back office, functionality click here
- By default, Prestashop mobikul mobile app supports all the default payment gateways provided by Prestashop. Also, we provide free integration with one payment gateway as per your requirement.
Landing Page in Prestashop Mobile App
The home page of the Prestashop mobikul is similar to that of a Prestashop site. The users can view popular, best sellers, on sale, and new products.
Search in Prestashop Mobikul App
The search option helps buyers to find out what the user wants from your store. In the Prestashop Mobikul app this works in three formats:
- Product Search by Voice: With this option, the users can find the desired products on the app just by speaking the related keywords. The keywords get automatically typed in the search bar and the search results related to them get displayed.
- Product Search by Text: Through this option, the app user just needs to type keywords in the search bar. A relevant set of results would be fetched and displayed.
- Product Search by Image: Users can scan the desired image or text to search for the related products. When a user scans an image, it gets detected through machine learning and keywords related to the image get displayed. When a user clicks on the keywords then products related to those keyword gets displayed in the search results.
Categories and Products
It displays all the products of the store, with their assigned and associated Sub-categories and Parent categories in the mobile application too. That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products of the store owner which are displayed in the store, will also be shown in the mobile application.
The category page will display the product’s name, price, screen layout, sorting, and filters to search according to the requirements. Users can change the view of the listing of products according to their Mobile phones. The product page will display the product name, price, add to bag button, buy now button, description, specification, product sharing button, and reviews of the product.
In the profile, the customer can sign in or register in the store. The customer can also change the language, and currency of the store and also contact the store owner regarding their query.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
Here, the user needs to enter the following details to contact us-
- Subject Heading- The user, needs to mention the subject heading like customer service.
- Email Address- Here, the user needs to enter the email address.
- Message- Here, the user needs to write a message regarding what you are contacting us or what query you are having.
- Select File- Here, need to choose the file options.
After fill all the details, click on the Send button to proceed further with your query.
To make the navigation more flexible and user-friendly, layered navigation simplifies the product search, filtering items based on their attributes. Admin can control the filters from the back end. Users can filter the products based on various attributes, features, categories, etc.
Users can also sort the products based on the below-mentioned attributes-
- Product name
- Available items on store
My Account Dashboard
Under “My Account”, users can manage their personal information, address details, orders, credit slips, merchandise returns, and vouchers.
Sign In and Register
Customers can log in and register to the account by filling in the required fields.
Note– Social login is a paid feature to know more click here.
In the address book, the user can edit, delete or can add a new address. On updating the address user will get a similar address form as in the Prestashop site.
Order History and Details
In order history and details, users can view the list of orders they have placed. Users can view the order details such as order reference number, date, status, payment method, and total price. If the order status is shipped or payment is accepted, then the user can download the invoice in PDF format.
Moreover, users can click on “details” to view the detail of the order or can reorder the products. Once click on “details” the user can view the complete details of the order such as delivery/invoice address, product details, and total price.
The user can view the list of their credit slips if received after the cancellation of any order.
To promote the products on the site you can create vouchers for the particular customer or global vouchers. The users can view these vouchers and they can easily use those vouchers from here.
Admin can send push notifications to all its users from the back end.
This app lets the customer share the product with anyone via email, social media channels, Bluetooth, etc.
The cart tab will display the products added to your cart with proceeding to checkout and continue shopping buttons. On the cart page, the user can view the product name, the quantity of the product, price, and shipping cost applicable to the cart. The user can change the quantity of the product from here.
Moreover, the user can also apply voucher from here if any.
The customer can complete the checkout process as follows:
- Showing Billing and Shipping Addresses with options to change them.
- Selection of Delivery Method.
- Review your order.
- Payment options to complete the purchase.
- Complete order summary which will display the total amount and place the order.
This is how the admin can easily convert the PrestaShop store into a complete mobile app.
So, this was all about the PrestaShop Mobile App Builder. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Supported Framework Version - iOS