Prestashop Marketplace Worldpay Payment Gateway : Worldpay is a very popular payment service provider. With the help of our module, sellers can provide worldpay payment methods to their buyers. The amount will be split between admin and seller as soon as buyer makes the payment. The seller’s share will be transferred to seller’s account and the admin’s share to admin’s account.
Note : This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace
- A new payment method is added to the site.
- Admin can use this module for test mode as well as live mode as per the requirement.
- Admin has to provide the API keys as per the mode selected.
- Sellers have to provide their API keys generated while creating account on Worldpay
- Payment split to the seller and the admin, at the time of checkout
- Buyers will not be redirected to another site throughout the purchase process.
- Buyers have a new payment method to make payment for their purchase
For installing Marketplace Worldpay Payment Gateway you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Marketplace Worldpay Payment Gateway.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
2) Upload zip file of “Prestashop Marketplace Worldpay Payment Gateway” module.
Module will be installed automatically.
1. It works on Global API and not on secured API.
2. It does not allow hosted checkout.
3. Module works when Worldpay credentials are created from here – https://online.worldpay.com/
How to get API keys
To get the API keys, admin needs to have their account on WorldPay
Admin needs to select the mode for which the API keys are needed.
After successful installation, sellers will have new tab i.e. “Worldpay Detail”
After clicking on “Worldpay Details”, the sellers have to provide their API keys to link their accounts to connect to Worldpay Payment Gateway in order to get payment directly at time of checkout.
In case seller does not link its account with worldpay payment all the amount of the seller will go to admin’s account and admin will transfer to the seller accordingly.
After successful configuration of the payment gateway, buyers can view the Worldpay payment gateway at the time of checkout while purchasing any product.
Once the buyer selects Worldpay payment gateway, card details needs to be entered by the buyer to complete the order.
It does not get redirected to other site. It will remain on the site and the buyers will provide the card details here.
Once the buyer confirms the payment, order will be confirmed.
This is how sellers provide Worldpay payment methods to their buyers.
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x