PrestaShop Marketplace Voice Reader allows your sellers to perform multiple tasks on the store just by using their voice instead of typing everything manually.
This module has a speech recognition system which recognizes the seller’s voice and converts it into text thus saving seller’s time.
Note: PrestaShop Marketplace Voice Reader module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x.
- A voice recognition system which recognizes the seller’s voice and converts it into text.
- Saves the sellers time as they do not have to type everything manually to perform various activities.
- Reduces seller’s hard work by letting them manage multiple tasks via a voice command.
- Seller can add or update the product details just by speaking on the microphone button.
- Supports multiple languages.
- The module is multi-shop compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
In order to install the module, you need to install the PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Voice Reader module.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
Prestashop Marketplace Voice Reader works only on HTTPS websites.
The module is compatible with only four following browsers:
- Google Chrome(33)
After the successful installation of the module, when a customer registers itself as a seller on the marketplace it does not have to fill each and every field in order to complete the registration. A seller just has to click on the microphone button and use its voice so that the fields get automatically typed.
While adding a product, a seller does not have to manually type every field, a microphone button is available and the seller just has to click on the microphone and speak in order to get the product details automatically typed.
It saves the seller’s time as the seller can add multiple products on the marketplace in a much lesser time as compared to adding products by typing each field manually.
- Microphone button under ‘Information’ tab
- The Microphone button under ‘Combination’ tab
- Microphone button under ‘Shipping’ tab
- Microphone button under ‘SEO’ tab
With Prestashop Marketplace Voice Reader, a seller can add product’s meta title and URL just by speaking on the microphone which results in saving seller’s time as he does not have to type it manually.
- Microphone button under ‘Options’ tab
If a seller wants to update or modify the details of a product then it can do it just by speaking the details on the microphone and save the changes.
The sellers can also add product attributes and their values by speaking on the microphone.
Add Attribute Value
The sellers can add product features and their values by using their voice.
Add Feature Value
Update Seller Profile
A seller can update store information, address details, and add seller’s profile user id just by saying aloud rather than typing each field manually.
- Update Basic Information
- Update Address Details
- Add Social Profile user Id
So, this was all about the PrestaShop Marketplace Voice Reader module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our Prestashop development services and vast range of quality Prestashop addons.
Current Product Version - 5.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 8.x.x, 1.7.x.x
Leave a Comment